Claw like finger nails ......

Yesterday I was out shopping and got served by a till jockey that had the most vicious set of nails I have seen in a long time, proper talons! The till jockey was a young, slender ....... teenage ........... bloke!

I have noticed an increase in blokes growing their fingernails, not just young whipper snapper that don't know any better or senile coffin dodgers who have just forgetten. Business men, teachers, weird looking feckings on the Northern line.

Have Metrosexuals taken over or have the undead taken to walking the streets? Would I get away with plunging a wooden stalk in their hearts and splash holy water all over the shop?

Confused of Von Harley Castle.

I keep mine nicely filed down by constantly biting them,

I used to work with an otherwise normal bloke (American - ok, no comment) back in New Hampshire. We were in the smoking room (remember them?) and I noticed his finger nails basically looked like mine - trimmed but otherwise left alone - EXCEPT for the little finger on his left hand, which was long, shaped, buffed and clear-coated. I asked him about it - he told me it pulls the women down in Boston - "It gives expression to his feminine side."

AAGF said:
I used to work with an otherwise normal bloke (American - ok, no comment) back in New Hampshire. We were in the smoking room (remember them?) and I noticed his finger nails basically looked like mine - trimmed but otherwise left alone - EXCEPT for the little finger on his left hand, which was long, shaped, buffed and clear-coated. I asked him about it - he told me it pulls the women down in Boston - "It gives expression to his feminine side."
Really???? Chap I knew many moons ago had one long nail on his little finger for use as a coke spoon...I gather it was not uncommon.

Lots of Wops, especially in the south, have one long fingernail on the little finger of their left or right hands to pick their noses with. Straight up!

MsG

A slightly long thumb nail on the right hand is acceptable as a multi tool and guitar playing aide however we're talking '3mm' bigger than the rest at the most.