Claudia Webbe Watch

Because they’re not employees so aren’t treated as such.
fair enough. No reason why we can't insist they start. House of Lords does.
Not sure who would play headmaster - if it's not me, one from each side of the house?
Turn up with your nicely written letter/proposal/meeting report as homework and you get excused the day off.

If they act as children, they should be treated as such*

*no spanking or school dinners, it'll only encourage 'em

Chef

LE
fair enough. No reason why we can't insist they start. House of Lords does.
Not sure who would play headmaster - if it's not me, one from each side of the house?
Turn up with your nicely written letter/proposal/meeting report as homework and you get excused the day off.

If they act as children, they should be treated as such*

*no spanking or school dinners, it'll only encourage 'em
Possible first step would be close the bars during working hours and random breath tests. Oh and no smoking in the building, palace or not. (Unless they've already stopped that one).

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
Plus the SNP, who clearly can't see the huge eye-watering gold-plated irony

I wasn't aware that the SNP could see anything other than the word "FREEEEEEEDUUUMMM!" and, of course, Mel Gibson.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
I wasn't aware that the SNP could see anything other than the word "FREEEEEEEDUUUMMM!" and, of course, Mel Gibson.
Any alcoholic, anti-semitic, misogynistic, American who pretends to be Australian is welcome if they hate the English.

(As long as nobody tells Wee Nippy what misogynistic means.)

Londo

LE
So... doing it gets you 14 years.
Threatening to do it gets a wrist slap.
Nasty bitch !
That reminds me . What happened to that other one who did similar to her Dutch boyfriend not too many years ago ? Think she was charged with murder but acquitted

Londo

LE
Berlinah something. Bloke applied for, and got euthanasia in the Netherlands.
Yes and on that basis she was charged with murder although acquitted .
Was wondering if there were further charges or if she is living footloose and fancy free amongst us ?

ancienturion

LE
Book Reviewer
The senior District Judge in Westminster Magistrates specifically referenced that he was unimpressed with her applting victim status to herself, when the complainant was actually the person at the centre of it all.

Clearly it hasn’t listened – perhaps a combination of too thick, and too self-centred.

The senior District Judge in Westminster Magistrates specifically referenced that he was unimpressed with her applting victim status to herself, when the complainant was actually the person at the centre of it all.

Clearly it hasn’t listened – perhaps a combination of too thick, and too self-centred.
Thinks the race card will always win at the end of the day?'