Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claudia Webbe Watch

pc flaps

Old-Salt
Has anybody confirmed these accusations, and if proven, has anybody grassed him up for the corrupt arseh0le that he is, or a quite word to a sympathetic journalist might be in order ...allegedly.

I'd understand why if people didn't though. Just Google the way Ted Jeory (Tower Hamlets investigative blogger) was treated. Plus there was a blog in NE England that exposed local council corruption and the council used taxpayers money to sue them. Pretty disgusting really.

Rotten Boroughs in Private Eye is the best place for it, plus it's the only part of the Eye still worth reading that hasn't been infected by Remoanerism.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
A signaller - the red boxes in the photo are illegal 'houses'
View attachment 508340

I lived in e4 for a time when I first came daahn saahf, and there was a row of garages on the walk to the train station all obviously being used as dwellings. tv noise, cooking smells, and occasionally you'd see the inhabitants either leaving or returning - the garage door would open momentarily for a glimpse of some cheap carpet, a bed, and some basic living accoutrements. must have been bloody chilly in winter.

I lived in E4 for a time when I first came daahn saahf, and there was a row of garages on the walk to the train station all obviously being used as dwellings. tv noise, cooking smells, and occasionally you'd see the inhabitants either leaving or returning - the garage door would open momentarily for a glimpse of some cheap carpet, a bed, and some basic living accoutrements. must have been bloody chilly in winter.

E4 postcode, Chingford, highams park, not a bad part of london, still referred to by the old locals as being in Essex. It has a reputation, totally un-founded as being a hot spot residence for dodgy geezers, black cab drivers, and thick as mince Essex girls. I haven't been back for over 30 years, so god knows what it's like now. We moved up north from E11, Leytonstone, best move we ever made.[/QUOTE]

E4 postcode, Chingford, highams park, not a bad part of london, still referred to by the old locals as being in Essex. It has a reputation, totally un-founded as being a hot spot residence for dodgy geezers, black cab drivers, and thick as mince Essex girls. I haven't been back for over 30 years, so god knows what it's like now. We moved up north from E11, Leytonstone, best move we ever made.

Depending on how old they are, they might remember that Middlesex went as far as Bow Creek and the River Lea.

If they're really, really old, they might remember that Middlesex was part of the Kingdom of Essex.

A bit like the Bohemian? chap who had changed nationality several times without leaving his village

Just the same as there really are people called Richard Head (but never seemed to be called Dick for some strange reason best left to themselves)
I knew a Nigerian called Goodhead Jobe.

Rotten Boroughs in Private Eye is the best place for it, plus it's the only part of the Eye still worth reading that hasn't been infected by Remoanerism.
Yes, I wrote to Lord Strobes and cancelled my subscription to his organ 3 years ago.

Depending on how old they are, they might remember that Middlesex went as far as Bow Creek and the River Lea.

If they're really, really old, they might remember that Middlesex was part of the Kingdom of Essex.

A bit like the Bohemian? chap who had changed nationality several times without leaving his village

My bold.
Where I was brought up, the street we lived in ran west to east, the road behind us was Middlesex, we were london, it all changed in 1963 or thereabouts. Today that area is still referred to by the older residents as Middlesex. The river lea is but minutes away from there.

My bold.
Where I was brought up, the street we lived in ran west to east, the road behind us was Middlesex, we were london, it all changed in 1963 or thereabouts. Today that area is still referred to by the older residents as Middlesex. The river lea is but minutes away from there.

Cor blimey, strike a light guv'nor, apples 'n pears, never locked our doors, Ronnie and Reggie loved their old mum, 'earts of gold, knees up Muvva Brahn, cheeky mockney sparrer, endless stream of porkies, leave it aaht.

ColdWarWorrier

Old-Salt

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
E4 postcode, Chingford, highams park, not a bad part of london, still referred to by the old locals as being in Essex. It has a reputation, totally un-founded as being a hot spot residence for dodgy geezers, black cab drivers, and thick as mince Essex girls. I haven't been back for over 30 years, so god knows what it's like now. We moved up north from E11, Leytonstone, best move we ever made.
[/QUOTE]

highams park it was indeed. yeah, it was alright. definitely better than walthamstow. at least the central part.

edit - funny, I moved down here from the north. don't know if I'd call it the best move but it's definitely been better workwise in relation to what I laughingly call a career. I do wish the chippies down here did steak puddings and gravy though.

I was thinking more of the blind eye that seemed for years to be turned to "beds in sheds" at the bottom of the garden. 20+ years ago I lived in a place where the landlord had one of those. It was supposedly a gym. Close inspection revealed no exercise bikes or similar, but several mattresses. Nocturnal comings and going were frequent and it was obviously a place for night shift workers to live on the cheap.

He had no planning permission, and when one of my flatmates complained to the council (shortly before moving out) the complaint was mysteriously lost / buried / put in a filing cabinet in a disused lavatory next to the sign "beware of the leopard".

Picture the scene.
One house/shed is raided five/six/twenty EU/illegals are found.
The council now have a duty of care.
They get housed/hoteled
What do they do?
I'm sure they will never tell there mates what a soft touch we are.

Population goes up by X ten thousands /hundred thousand/millions over a short period.
Tax payers money,

That is why it is ignored

Picture the scene.
They get housed/hoteled
What do they do?
Population goes up by X ten thousands /hundred thousand/millions over a short period.
Tax payers money,

The time has come to change the legislation where local authorities are obliged to accommodate those who have outstayed their visas etc.

Picture the scene.
They get housed/hoteled
What do they do?

Tax payers money,

Another scenario.:- All taken to the local nick, all checked and found to be illegally in the UK, bussed to their country's embassy's, with the strict understanding that the ambassador and his staff arrange transport back to country of origin. under strict guard, from embassy to airport, And while on embassy turf, confined to the building. All fed, housed on embassy grounds. All at the embassy's expense....sorted.

If that twat Julian Assange can hole up in the Ecuadorian embassy for 3 years, a few illegals for a few days should be no problem.

Last edited:
An other scenario.:- All taken to the local nick, all checked and found to be illegally in the UK, bussed to their country's embassy's, with the strict understanding that the ambassador and his staff arrange transport back to country of origin. under strict guard, from embassy to airport, And while on embassy turf, confined to the building. All fed, housed on embassy grounds. All at the embassy's expense....sorted.

If that twat Julian Assange can hole up in the Ecuadorian embassy for 3 years, a few illegals for a few days should be no problem.

You want to start selling your gear to @Ciggie

The time has come to change the legislation where local authorities are obliged to accommodate those who have outstayed their visas etc.

A lot are here legally at first
EU nationals
Not working after three months, not having valid ID etc, then they stop exercising their Treaty Rights.....and what do we do about it?

A lot are here legally at first
EU nationals
Not working after three months, not having valid ID etc, then they stop exercising their Treaty Rights.....and what do we do about it?

Nothing is done as the requirement for testicular fortitude is a step too far for our elected officials. It appears the chattering classes, supported by the media call the shots when it comes to deciding migration policy.

Latest Threads