Claudia Webbe Watch

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Her recent comment on social media "I'm a Black Woman, in a White Court" ! :rolleyes:
Ms Webbe must be fizzing that this judge was found to be not up to the tasked, tried, convicted and sacked
ca1d0b19bf01480135e700fdd3e35976cb3a0e71.jpeg
Constance Briscoe​

Webbe would no doubt have been found not guilty and given a compensation payment had CB been the beak. :)

I looked at her Twitter. We really have some halfwits in Parliament. I am sure it was always so, but social media just makes it more apparent. Anyway, hopefully one less halfwit after sentencing.

Perhaps they should remember the words of Abe Lincoln.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."

Probably King David who let out the might roar of Triumph...

[THREAD DRIFT ON]
Free extra one: did you know the disciples played cricket? Peter stood up from among the eleven and was bowled.
[THREAD DRIFT OFF]

Perhaps they should remember the words of Abe Lincoln.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt."
Didn't he also say "Not everything found on the Internet is necessarily true."? Or was that Einstein?

Blogg

LE
Ms Webbe must be fizzing that this judge was found to be not up to the tasked, tried, convicted and sacked
View attachment 611586
Constance Briscoe​

Webbe would no doubt have been found not guilty and given a compensation payment had CB been the beak. :)

One of our legal types had dealings with her in a former existence and did not enjoy it.

Won't say much but points out that attempting to pervert the course of justice, lying to police, falsifying a witness statement and providing a false document is not something anybody with extensive legal experience would do unless they were fully confident that compliance with the law and not behaving like a complete twat was only for little people

View attachment 611586
Constance Briscoe​

In case anyone is interested:

Which is intricately involved in this:

Which is intricately involved in this:

Aaaand round goes the wheel.

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer
Her head is too ugly and deformed to use as a football. Maybe we should ask an English public school to come up with a game (worked for Rugby)?

With her klingon forehead, think of the spin a good kicker could put on that!

ahem

theoriginalphantom

MIA
Book Reviewer

Aphra

Old-Salt
Contempt of court? She's obviously not showing any contrition.
No, contempt of Court is a specific offence and usually requires a person to commit and act contrary to a Court's instruction. Having contempt FOR the Court is, unfortunately, not an offence in and of itself, hence all the repeat offenders celebrating outside the local Court, so often featured in the local press.

Webbe's behaviour between the finding of guilt and her sentencing hearing, unless criminal, is unlikely to figure in the Senior Magistrate's (as you know, in reality a Judge) decision making, although if included in the Probation Service report it might be, as a demonstration the defendant has no insight into their offending, thus no remorse.

Much as I agree that Webbe's offending deserves a custodial sentence, I'd unsurprised if it was suspended.

Much as I agree that Webbe's offending deserves a custodial sentence, I'd unsurprised if it was suspended.

If that, she's black and a left wing MP to boot

They will be lenient

Dread

LE
If that, she's black and a left wing MP to boot

They will be lenient
I would laugh my tits off if the judge would say "for a black woman, this would normally result in a sentence of 30 days, suspended for three months. For oppressive-slave-owning-honkeys however, this crime would result in no less than 3 years penitentiary. As we do not want to appear racist in this Court, I hereby sentence the member for Umbungo to no less than 3 years in gaol, to ensure that she is treated the same as a white person. Take her down!"

Last edited:

Londo

LE
No, contempt of Court is a specific offence and usually requires a person to commit and act contrary to a Court's instruction. Having contempt FOR the Court is, unfortunately, not an offence in and of itself, hence all the repeat offenders celebrating outside the local Court, so often featured in the local press.

Webbe's behaviour between the finding of guilt and her sentencing hearing, unless criminal, is unlikely to figure in the Senior Magistrate's (as you know, in reality a Judge) decision making, although if included in the Probation Service report it might be, as a demonstration the defendant has no insight into their offending, thus no remorse.

With her comments being made before sentencing she is not showing a high level of intelligence is she ?

All I see is the pile of chips on her shoulder getting ever bigger .

Feed her to the lions I say .

Latest Threads