Claudia Webbe Watch

Is there not a prima facie case of attempting to pervert the course of justice, or even contempt of court, by making spurious racial and sexist allegations against the officers of the court in the conduct of their duties, in order to intimidate the judge during the sentencing process?
One can hope this is mentioned at sentencing and results in additional time added on -

That's an excellent response. Thank you.

QC and MP fabricated a tissue of lies based on her 'victimhood' when she was the one doing the victimising and knew full well she was too. Rather than owning her mistake and admitting guilt, she and her team chose to waste the judicial system's time. Same old, same old...

The whole system needs a good wake-up call.
Would her conviction have been detrimental to a promising football career too?

Dumb1

War Hero
I looked at her Twitter. We really have some halfwits in Parliament. I am sure it was always so, but social media just makes it more apparent. Anyway, hopefully one less halfwit after sentencing.

Dread

LE
Would her conviction have been detrimental to a promising football career too?
Her head is too ugly and deformed to use as a football. Maybe we should ask an English public school to come up with a game (worked for Rugby)?

With her klingon forehead, think of the spin a good kicker could put on that!

She is also a black MP (hopefully not for much longer) in a white country .
That didn't seem to bother her . and yes race card writ large ,
The thin end of another wedge, was this not an IRA tactic to refuse to recognize the court? soon all BAME will refuse to recognize courts no doubt with enthusiastic support for the left.

The thin end of another wedge, was this not an IRA tactic to refuse to recognize the court? soon all BAME will refuse to recognize courts no doubt with enthusiastic support for the left.
Yep, it really pleases the judges/magistrates, who proceed anyway, with the accused in absentia, and then issue a warrant of arrest.

still staggin

War Hero
If she would like to appear in a court more representative of her heritage shall we say, she could take her own tyres and petrol....

Popular in SA at one time. Blow up a bar full of civilians/rob a bank/murder someone then refuse to recognise the authority of the court when caught and tried.

It appears the only thing that's changed since then is the huge increase in criminal activity is now in the happy position of recognising the authority of the courts while still paying pretty much fuck all attention to the law.

I wish her and her ilk would stop this behaviour.

Im getting really tired of beans for tea.

If she does get porridge then I can't wait to hear her utterings about her experience as a black woman in a white prison.
Will her ordeal make her comparable to Christ like the one that got done for speeding.

This one:
download (1).jpeg

DSJ

LE
Her recent comment on social media "I'm a Black Woman, in a White Court" ! :rolleyes:
I can’t imagine that casting race-based aspersions about the court is going to help any possibly pleas for clemency she might be preparing for her sentencing.

I can’t imagine that casting race-based aspersions about the court is going to help any possibly pleas for clemency she might be preparing for her sentencing.
Regrettably, I can.

Can you really see the sentencing judge / magistrate saying “have 6 months for harassment / threats and another 2 for calling the court’s impartiality into question”? More likely they’ll see the grief and hassle coming over the horizon and go for the easy option.

On that subject, anyone know if you can be held in contempt for actions you take outside the court “precincts”. I know you can for doing something the court’s told you not to, Tommy Robinson et al, but for chopsing off about the court itself?

Last edited:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Her recent comment on social media "I'm a Black Woman, in a White Court" ! :rolleyes:
Simply fixed, a one way ticket to a country with black lawyers, judges and juries. Most sub Saharan countries would do.

If she does get porridge then I can't wait to hear her utterings about her experience as a black woman in a white prison.
Will her ordeal make her comparable to Christ like the one that got done for speeding.

This one:
View attachment 611583

FFS, good thing it isn't lunch time yet

I could thrown have up everywhere

Regrettably, I can.

Can you really see the sentencing judge / magistrate saying “have 6 months for harassment / threats and another 2 for calling the court’s impartiality into question”? More likely they’ll see the grief and hassle coming over the horizon and go for the easy option.

On that subject, anyone know if you can be held in contempt for actions you take outside the court “precincts”. I know you can for doing something the court’s told you not to, Tommy Robinson et al, but for chopsing off about the court itself?

If you're the darling of the left you can do what you want, no the long march through the institutions has paid off

I won't be surprised if she gets a loud telling off but nothing else

Everyone is equal but lefties are more equal than others

Latest Threads