Claudia Webbe Watch

Politicians in a nutshell - Doing something symbolic to symbolise something or other instead of actually getting their hands dirty and getting things done. Being seen to be doing something flinging sound bites about and posing with signs is better than actually being productive and achieving what their constituents expect of them, the triumph of fluff over substance.

Stomach churning rubbish.

Last edited:

Dread

LE
Inconsiderate bastards, they could have done that ejection minus a ship or life support system.

I know, but apparently they had some local sub-species causing trouble: on Kronos named as a 'wide mouth frog' due to genetic mutations as a result of a particularly damaging burst of solar radiation, this clinically insane sub-species started wibbling on about 'rights' as a matter of religion. Sadly before they also ejected this troublesome regressive mutation into space, it had convinced enough of the emotional females to actually provide the cretins with a life pod, rather than launching a corpse into space with an orbit calculated to hit the sun within 90 Kronos months.

Reports indicate that the Klingon Emperor Reclaw (of the 3rd Dynasty, not the 2nd) gave apologies to the Galactic Council for any harm these mutations may have caused should they have escaped destruction. During his address to the Council, he stated that while he hoped they had all died in the heart of a blue star or had been sucked into a black hole, there was a remote chance that they could end up on a primitive planet that might tolerate their cretinous imbecility, and that should any such occasion become known, he and his successors would happily blast the infected planet out of existence to spare the universe further infection.

This promise was warmly welcomed and unanimously accepted by the Galactic Council, with their offer to funnel the remains of any such military action into the nearest black hole.

I showed a picture of Ms Webbe to a couple of mates over here, most of the comments were along the lines of "WTF is that? but one question that made me smile, "was she in an accident?"

The lass who asked that was being serious as well.

prisoner_cell_block_h_the_freak.jpg

Leave the bitch to me.........

There are those who would enjoy the services rendered by this individual.

Maybe that may be a turn-on for Comrade Claudia?.

I will decline to use the word 'woman' of any other word that may suggest this individual if a member of the female sex.

Endoscope

LE
Book Reviewer
She ain't going down, never gonna happen. So enough prison lesbian scenarios, one rule for one part of society and one for another. 6 months suspended would be my guesstimate

She ain't going down, never gonna happen. So enough prison lesbian scenarios, one rule for one part of society and one for another. 6 months suspended would be my guesstimate

I agree. The comment made by the judge about a custodial sentence is to get her worried.

If the sentence is suspended for a couple of years then she will probably find it difficult to be on her best behaviour.

offog

LE
Concerning the sentencing of Webbe ... are a lot of sentencing levels not based on guidelines and precedent ? ... if so the Judge may be mindful of not setting a new precedent .... bearing in mind her background and perceived status in the public eye she may well get time in clink .... Justice must be seen to be done and all that ... however I shall not hold my breath

Assuming the Mail is telling the truth, get the race card in early

Londo

LE

She is also a black MP (hopefully not for much longer) in a white country .
That didn't seem to bother her . and yes race card writ large ,

Is there not a prima facie case of attempting to pervert the course of justice, or even contempt of court, by making spurious racial and sexist allegations against the officers of the court in the conduct of their duties, in order to intimidate the judge during the sentencing process?

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
If this was "It's a knockout" she's be playing her joker.

Any bets on some behind the scenes pressure on the judge?

Still, I'd settle for a 12 month suspended sentence which would see a by-election.

Is there not a prima facie case of attempting to pervert the course of justice, or even contempt of court, by making spurious racial and sexist allegations against the officers of the court in the conduct of their duties, in order to intimidate the judge during the sentencing process?
Only a racist would suggest that.

Latest Threads