Claudia Webbe Watch

"M'lud, in respect of the present political situation in respect of the security of our political representatives, I would suggest a custodial sentence would be inappropriate as my client would be in fear of her life".

I wasn't aware there have been calls within Labour for her to resign. I won't hold my breath on her stepping down.

A reference from Abbott who is a gormless racist.

A reference from Corbyn who is a IRA supporter, communist and anti-semite

A reference from Mc Donnell who is a supporter of Stalinism.

Not worth the paper they are written on.

"M'lud, in respect of the present political situation in respect of the security of our political representatives, I would suggest a custodial sentence would be inappropriate as my client would be in fear of her life".

Call me cynical, but I get the feeling she will be treated with kid gloves when she is sentenced.

Happy to be proven wrong come the day, though.

I wasn't aware there have been calls within Labour for her to resign. I won't hold my breath on her stepping down.
Interesting interview.
He talks about the continuing problems in the Leicester East constituancy and the two previous MPs, namely Vaz and Webbe. The latter having been parachuted in (she ticks all the Labour boxes) with no ties whatsoever with the area.
Here is a breakdown of the constituancy (go to Leicester East in the search box)
I will leave ARRSER's to draw their own conclusions.

Call me cynical, but I get the feeling she will be treated with kid gloves when she is sentenced.

Happy to be proven wrong come the day, though.

prisoner_cell_block_h_the_freak.jpg

Leave the bitch to me.........

Latest Threads