Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claudia Webbe Watch

I do hope that means she'll be defending herself, and not have any lawyers present. Especially as she's not even a Lawyer herself, unlike that Peterborough MP who lied to court.

Something like “someone who defends themself in court has a fool for an advocate”?

I think we can take it as read then.

Didn't Corbyn's left take control of Islington in the 80's by bullying and intimidation?

If so, I suspect she's just the off-shoot of decades off distasteful practices in central London condoned by many to achieve the 'right' result each time.

Two bags, doggy style (so there's no chance of seeing the face if one of the bags falls off) and with the lights off, just to make absolutely certain and copious amounts of booze to ensure a loss of memory of the event afterwards.

Didn't Corbyn's left take control of Islington in the 80's by bullying and intimidation?

If so, I suspect she's just the off-shoot of decades off distasteful practices in central London condoned by many to achieve the 'right' result each time.

Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets have been run as de facto Marxist statelets for decades, with housing, housing benefit and student funding widely plundered by corrupt staff to fund champagne lifestyles.

Dredd

LE

No, we said double-hatter, not double-bagger.

Although now you mention it . . .

Still, she seems to be wearing well for being 57. Or it is not a recent picture. And by recent we mean within the last decade.

Two bags, doggy style (so there's no chance of seeing the face if one of the bags falls off) and with the lights off, just to make absolutely certain and copious amounts of booze to ensure a loss of memory of the event afterwards.
Not convinced. Too big a risk of reaching underneath and finding a cock and balls.

just one small example from the Peoples Republic of Hackney

That's not an uncommon occurrence, other councils all over the land have some problems, however big or small with fraudsters, its endemic where public money is concerned. Nothing to see here, move along!

philc

LE
This is a Starmer centrist plot to over throw another of the fairly elected Corbyn selected MPs with a view to align the party further to the right in accordance with the wishes of the Jewish backers. This will not stand and we will be raising this issue at the next meeting of the committee and call on all Brothers & Sisters to raise this matter with their respective CLPs,

Signed

Dave Spart.

That's not an uncommon occurrence, other councils all over the land have some problems, however big or small with fraudsters, its endemic where public money is concerned. Nothing to see here, move along!

Tower Hamlets has been run as a Bangladeshi Tribal homeland for decades, only recently swapped Rahman for equally corrupt Momentum.

Islington, Hackney and Tower Hamlets have been run as de facto Marxist statelets for decades, with housing, housing benefit and student funding widely plundered by corrupt staff to fund champagne lifestyles.

Are they still "nuclear free zones"?

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

Latest Threads