Claudia Webbe Watch

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
I see she's going for the sympathy vote, note the poppy on the lapel, I mean how can anyone who supports veterans and the RBL be a bad person? (It's also a bit early for Poppy season)
cnl_C_Webbe_MP_1b-scaled-e1615894623917.jpg

She wouldn't look out of place on the Klingon home world.

It's like the 70's Hippy Party of Love all over again.

Or not.

Baffles me how normal people can't see the modern Liberal Left and the woke for the divisive hatemongers they are.
They hate the same people, nothing more than that. Hatred.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
She has the face of someone who has spent many years chasing parked cars.

or doing the hundred metre sprint in an eighty metre long gym.

Slime

LE

Ritch

LE
The fragrant Claudia Webbe has sent me a lovely message on Twitter.

Screenshot_20211011-113125_Twitter.jpg

All I did was send her a direct message questioning her tweets on bullying and unacceptable behaviour when she's in court for threatening someone with acid and malicious communications. Sent me a PM and blocked me straight after. Precious little soul.
It's not as if I told her that her forehead was that big, you could land an Airbus on it.

Last edited:

Blogg

LE

View attachment 609288

All I did was send her a direct message questioning her tweets on bullying and unacceptable behaviour when she's in court for threatening someone with acid and malicious communications. Sent me a PM and blocked me straight after. Precious little soul.View attachment 609288

It's not as if I told her that her forehead was that big, you could land an Airbus on it.

Try to contain your grief at this terrible loss

She blocks a lot of people. Can't think why so many keep asking her such difficult questions

Ritch

LE
Try to contain your grief at this terrible loss

She blocks a lot of people. Can't think why so many keep asking her such difficult questions

Well I thought I was special until I've just seen she's copy and pasted the same message to at least seven others she's blocked today.

Oh well.

Blogg

LE
Well I thought I was special until I've just seen she's copy and pasted the same message to at least seven others she's blocked today.

Oh well.

Her trial seems rather prone to delay.

First her Brief fell ill in March, now adjourned again for reasons not entirely clear.

Perhaps I should ask her again. Oh...

20211011_133437.jpg

View attachment 609288

All I did was send her a direct message questioning her tweets on bullying and unacceptable behaviour when she's in court for threatening someone with acid and malicious communications. Sent me a PM and blocked me straight after. Precious little soul.
"Educate yourself".

The battle cry of those who don't have a scooby what they're on about.

Along with "brainwashed by the right-wing media".

By those who are brainwashed by the left-wing media.

Her trial seems rather prone to delay.

First her Brief fell ill in March, now adjourned again for reasons not entirely clear.

Perhaps I should ask her again. Oh...

View attachment 609303

I see an opportunity in the lapel badge arena. First run would probably run into the millions.

Latest Threads