Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claudia Webbe Watch

I didn't say I wouldn't be consumed by self-loathing afterwards, but I'd go through with it nonetheless.
download (7).jpeg

In the post.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just got to love the Labour party lurching into the mud again, and talking of lurching, is it me or does her forehead, not be all 'Lurch from the Addams family' like.

@Archimedes The "pangolin in China with a bit of a tight chest" made me titter so stealing that for a rainy day. :wink:
Apart from the lack of ridges, she wouldn't need a lot of make-up to become a Klingon!

Coincidence?

She had to shut her constituency office a few months ago because of threats. Sadly, I think a massively entertaining Red on Red court case is unlikely as both Webbe and Butler are friends of Jeremy.

I trust that she'll be advocating the investigation and, where appropriate, arrest of numerous Momentum supporters who abused anyone who disagreed with them?

Last edited:
You're all very piccy on here---- I'd do her(Old Style Arrser)

Dr Death

War Hero

Latest Threads