• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Classy bird from West Virginia

Quality stuff!

According to investigators, Williams--who lives four doors down from her estranged husband at the 77 Motor Inn--showed up at his door and asked Danny Williams and another man to “eat my pussy.” At this point, Williams, pictured in the mug shot at right, “commenced to undress herself,” reported Deputy Ross Mellinger.

While Danny Williams “declined said invitation,” the other man, Adam Watson, told cops that he “agreed to perform at her request.” However, as Watson approached Williams, “he became overwhelmed by horrible vaginal odor emitting from Melissa Williams.” Watson, understandably, “declined to proceed any further.”

This is when Melissa Williams allegedly “produced a lock-back folding knife,” opened it, and pointed the weapon at her estranged husband. She then reportedly uttered a line never before memorialized in a police report: “Somebody is going to eat my pussy or I’m going to cut your fucking throat.”

Read the rest of the article here: Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report | The Smoking Gun

Fucking rotate! Adam Watson agreed after seeing her with a face like fucking Quasimodo ..Even if her twat smelt like rose petals in the morning dew, how could anyone go down on that gopping creature.

yeeah!!... should have scrubbed her minge out with bleach, wire brush and a bottle of Turtle Wax...... rotting fishy smell really is offputting unless one is totally wrecked on 'Electric Soup'..... a paper bag over her head, and a respirator over your's..... an interesting situation...

Poor girl is obviously needy. Regrettably I am in the far east, where there are far more delectable things to sample. but I would if I was there.

West Virginia; the irony...
Was originally part of Virginia,named for HM Elizabeth I, the "Virgin Queen" but split off during the US civil war. the war that JJH refers to as "The War of Northern Aggression" IIRC. Any girl from West Virginia who is older than 13 and still a virgin is presumed to have gay brothers. If she has a child it could be her son, great nephew and cousin all at the same time.

You lot are getting a bit too fussy these days. I'm willing to bet that we've all been at something like that in HK, Cele or NI. The problem is that since the demise of MDN and others you all lack a decent roll model.
Where's your spirit of adventure? There's nothing quite like an old mattress in a skip and the reek of two week old fish to give me a good diamond cutter

You lot are getting a bit too fussy these days. I'm willing to bet that we've all been at something like that in HK, Cele or NI. The problem is that since the demise of MDN and others you all lack a decent roll model.
Where's your spirit of adventure? There's nothing quite like an old mattress in a skip and the reek of two week old fish to give me a good diamond cutter
Speaking of which, who was it that took the bird in the wheelchair out of the dance at Castledillon, shagged her on a pile of sandbags and then just left her there, stranded and out of her wheelchair? One of you must know who dun it.

Latest Threads