Classy Aldershot Women!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jack-daniels, Dec 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Superb! The standard of our local boozed up women is getting better. And no it isn't Moody!

Attached Files:

2. Blimey! That came out quite big! Sorry, but it's worth reading!

3. Talking of Aldershot women, what do they put in their MQ windows now that OMO is no longer sold

4. They just sit in their windows like the Amsterdam women on Canal Street!

5. Like Amsterdam eh, Hmm, not sure I like that, there was always a cruel anticipation until the door was opened.

6. I was told that aswell, not that I would know from personal experience, no definitely not, no way, thought never entered my head, no not ever.

Mitch

7. In the Police cell she tried to eat a mattress... when questioned later she saw nothing wrong with how she acted?

Fair one.

8. Mid to late 80's

White high heels,ron hills and pegesus training vest-went by the name of "Airborne sharon" now that was a classy women :lol:

9. I has my bum felt by a waitress in the Goose next door.

If she had been IN THE SLIGHTEST attractive, I'd have been dead chuffed.

10. £15 victims surcharge?

11. When I saw the thread title I assumed some poor female had taken the wrong turn off the M3.

12. For making peoples eyes bleed probably!

13. It is expected that the victims surcharge will generate up to £16 million to provide better services for the victims of crime, including £3 million for witness care units to encourage and support victims and witnesses in giving evidence, £3 million to provide independent domestic violence
    advisers, and other funding to help victims organisations. Supporting and helping victims and witnesses within the criminal justice system is an important aspect of getting more successful prosecutions.

26 April 2007 - The Solicitor General

http://www.publications.parliament.uk/pa/cm200607/cmhansrd/cm070426/debtext/70426-0003.htm

14. Are you sure that it wasn't Moody using a different name.

15. Ah I see, so not for a specific victim then, thats what confused me. Thanks.