Classic Tiswas!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dazzer, Feb 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "THIS IS WHAT THEY WANT!!"

*gets on back & does the dying fly*

2. I could crush a grape.

Edited to add: I know that was Crackerjack, but I'm too young to remember Tiswas :oops:

3. Kids are retarded chav fcukwits nowadays because they don't have anything like Tiswas.

Kids programs today try too hard to be 'hip' and are usually hosted by effeminate men and birds who look like they should be selling their arses in Pompie.

Sally James. What more could you ask for on a Saturday morning?

And don't even say Swap Shop was better. It was pants and for the sort of kids who had proper 'lab coats' for science instead of your dads shirt.

Kids who smoked behind the bike sheds watched Tiswas. Daily Mail readers of today watched Swap Shop.

Tiswas

4. Have to totally agree!

Much teenage fumblings over the chebs of Miss James!

5. I distinctly remember you telling me you appeared on Swap shop, you had to make a model aeroplane in a quicker time than an equally badly dressed child from another estate.

6. I only went on Swap Shop to pick pocket Cheggers, skiff Edmunds mug and look up Maggie Philbin's skirt.

I remember you swapped your 'Cindy' for a 'little princess make up set'. The cindy having been up your ricker.

7. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Tiswas was fantastic,

but the late night adult version OTT was even better ;)

mmmm Sally James (shame she didn't join the OTT team)

8. I might be showing my age now but we used to all get up in the block on a Saturday morning to watch Tiswas.

We even applied to go in the cage, remember, they used to pelt them with buckets of water and hit by the Phantom Flan Flinger. We had a plan to get the Flan Flinger too.

Gutted when we recieved a letter turning us down. I reckon it was the address containing the words Regiment/Barracks etc that put them off.

9. Anyone remember Motorhead on Tiswas? Brilliant. Lemmy even recounted the story in his superb autobiography, WHITELINE FEVER, which, by the way, is a stormin' read that will have you laughing like a drain.

10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

I was on Tiswas back around 78ish. Sham69 were guests & I got a signed guest certificate from all the cast.Sadly now long gone....

11. Sal today...

[​IMG]

I would...

12. I did - wrecked the old man's sock it did!

13. sally in a bikini in a tub of custard, remember that?