Classic service rifles for sale

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by ugly, May 7, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

2. What size are the trainers? ;)

3. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

adult size!

4. No Addias samba then?

5. I don't suppose you've got any classic Nike Air Hurache's from 92 or 93 in a size 9? :D

6. Surely not the French thingy with the trigger that sounds like Zeberdee when you fire it? :D

7. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

That as well I'm afraid Henry unless it doesnt sell. I'm at a choke point and need to buy more sporting rifles for work. This can only be done legally and financially by flogging of the range queens.
    I have a good ERA P14, a SMLE Mk V, a Ross, several .22s and the MAS 36. That will come with dies and ammo unless they dont want to reload. I fancy buying another Mas and sporterising it so it needs to be a bit of a donor rifle and mine is too good for that.
    I have a W prefix single digit serial Number No 8 with both sets of sights and elements, a BSA 12, 13, 8. A Greener takedown, Winchester 03 semi with period scope, a Greener converted Martini Hennry Mk11 1874.
    I wil also be selling a hardly used Winchester Silver pigeon 12 bore side by side proofed for steel.
    There may be more. It all depends what I get up to this afternoon. I'll post pics and a suggested price.
    I'm off to the woods now to collect some firewood.

8. Ugly,

I'd be very interested in all of the military ones for my collection; could also find homes for the others or arrange sale if you need to move them off-ticket quickly.

Best price/ quickest sale might be to put them with one of us at the forthcoming Bisley arms fairs.

Hope you're not exiting the shooting world for some reason?

9. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Not exiting just clearing out and getting room for more sporting rifles.
    The less I have to do with Bisley and the NRA the lower my bood pressure will be!

10. Shame for you to get rid Ugly....

If 4(t) doesn't want any of them I'd be interested in the P14 and the SMLE

I've had more variations this year than Victor Variable from Variation street

11. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'll put a link in to the pics later!

12. And some were on your FAC too!

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I'm trying to upload them to a website I run, if successful plunder away, if not then I'll post a link to the album and ask any questions you want.

14. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

15. Ugly, I have been told that this is your private "gun vault" ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D :D :D