"Classic IQ Test"

Not too bad if you've a bit a time to spare. Five pages of mind-bugging questions and riddles. Up the street for you intel types :wink:

Classic IQ Test

Mines:
Your IQ score is 122!

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind and you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor. For you, life is a series of equations.

Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, so it's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. This allows you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.
Of course is the catch right at the very end if you want a detailed report.

MyssL said:
Which is why they always inflate the IQ score because, lets face it, why would you want to buy a detailed report to tell you how thick you are!

And just to prove my point:

Your IQ score is 96!

Your unusual talent of being equally good at both mathematical and verbal skills, paired with the way you learn through experience, makes you an Inventive Inquisitor. You understand the world by "learning through living" and are able to teach others by taking them through actual experiences.

I randomly guessed every single answer! This test is a crock of sh1t and is designed with one purpose in mind - to make money.

I got 136.

Either something is seriously wrong with that test, or I should be bezzers with Steven Hawkins.

MyssL said:
Not too bad if you've a bit a time to spare. Five pages of mind-bugging questions and riddles. Up the street for you intel types :wink:

Classic IQ Test

Mines:
Your IQ score is 122!

You've got a very experiential way of learning and a strong mathematical mind and you have mastered the art and science of precision. That's what makes you a Precision Processor. For you, life is a series of equations.

Your brain is naturally predisposed to intense mathematical acuity, so it's second nature for you to cut to the heart of an issue, to discover quick solutions while others get bogged down in unnecessary details. This allows you to communicate a variety of ideas to other people, so don't keep it to yourself.
Your IQ score is 135!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.
Visionary philospher my arrse, I should have seen that one coming. 135 - but previously got 149 on a Mensa test, so that's how reliable these things are. Still. I give less credence to a spam test that tells you in question one that you have five choices, whereas you have one choice of five options.

yeh, its an £8.50 catch if you want to know which Q's you got right or wrong.

Your IQ score is 140!

You have a strong ability to process visual-spatial and mathematical information and this, combined with your logical mind, means you are a Visual Mathematician. You can manipulate multiple parts of the picture (or problem) to come up with a solution and can understand the "big picture," which is partly why people may turn to you for direction.

Like Einstein, your ability to detect patterns and your skills in maths and logic, make it natural for you to come up with ideas and theories that simplify processes for everyone.

whiffler said:
Still. I give less credence to a spam test that tells you in question one that you have five choices, whereas you have one choice of five options.
And I thought it was only me!

Your IQ score is 129!

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years and this makes you a Facts Curator. Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind is a sponge for knowledge.

The words in your head could almost to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept at manipulating numbers and detecting important patterns in number sequences.

21 and I've run out of steam, had to spell check a few to!!!
A GENIUS obviously

theGimp

I had that BT, was spelling.

Your IQ score is 136!

Your mind's strengths allow you to think ahead of the game -- to imagine or anticipate what should happen next in just about any situation. Because you're equally skilled in the numerical and verbal universes of the brain, you can draw from multiple sources of information to come up with new ideas and this makes you a Visionary Philosopher.

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind. :)

Chuffed with that, although I wonder if I'd been as pleased if I'd got a lower score? :?

30 and me brain canne do no more :?

Your IQ score is 133!

You also have a knack for matching and anticipating patterns in all sorts of situations, a talent that adds to your visionary philosopher mind.

hmmmmmm