"Classic IQ Test"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Myss, Mar 3, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not too bad if you've a bit a time to spare. Five pages of mind-bugging questions and riddles. Up the street for you intel types :wink:

Classic IQ Test

Of course is the catch right at the very end if you want a detailed report.
  2. Which is why they always inflate the IQ score because, lets face it, why would you want to buy a detailed report to tell you how thick you are!
  3. 131 apparently. Maybe I'm not so thick after all.
  4. 126.. not bad for a blonde!
  5. And just to prove my point:

Your IQ score is 96!

Your unusual talent of being equally good at both mathematical and verbal skills, paired with the way you learn through experience, makes you an Inventive Inquisitor. You understand the world by "learning through living" and are able to teach others by taking them through actual experiences.

I randomly guessed every single answer! This test is a crock of sh1t and is designed with one purpose in mind - to make money.
  6. I got 136.

Either something is seriously wrong with that test, or I should be bezzers with Steven Hawkins.
  7. Visionary philospher my arrse, I should have seen that one coming. 135 - but previously got 149 on a Mensa test, so that's how reliable these things are. Still. I give less credence to a spam test that tells you in question one that you have five choices, whereas you have one choice of five options.
  8. yeh, its an £8.50 catch if you want to know which Q's you got right or wrong.

9. And I thought it was only me!
  10. Your IQ score is 129!

Like a meticulous collector, you've fed your brain a unique set of facts and figures over the years and this makes you a Facts Curator. Whether or not you intend to absorb every piece of information that comes your way, your mind is a sponge for knowledge.

The words in your head could almost to fill a dictionary, and you're equally adept at manipulating numbers and detecting important patterns in number sequences.
  11. 21 and I've run out of steam, had to spell check a few to!!!
    A GENIUS obviously

12. I know i have got Question 13 right so why is it staying red?
  13. I had that BT, was spelling.
  14. And 32, 33