Classic Hybrid Contraptions

I heard about this on the radio this morning:

1959 Jaguar XK150 3.4 Foxbat Sports Estate

"A Jaguar enthusiast who wanted to fit his two dogs in his cramped sports car found a novel solution - by fusing a Morris Minor to the back of it.
The result is a bizarre-looking creation made up of the two cars morphed together, with the sleek Jaguar XK150 front being matched with the rear of a Morris Minor Traveller.
The combination has led to a vehicle with an elegant front and a classically ugly but practical boot on the back":

Owner who couldn't fit dogs in sports car fuses it to something a little more downmarket | Mail Online

Ok, probably has the Jag & Moggy purists red with rage but I like it!

It's being auctioned by Bonhams at the Goodwood Revival on Sep 16 but you'd need around £30,000+ to secure it:

Jaguar XK150 3.4 Foxbat Sports Estate for sale, classic cars for sale uk (Car: 148854)

Attachments

I heard about this on the radio this morning:

1959 Jaguar XK150 3.4 Foxbat Sports Estate

"A Jaguar enthusiast who wanted to fit his two dogs in his cramped sports car found a novel solution - by fusing a Morris Minor to the back of it.
The result is a bizarre-looking creation made up of the two cars morphed together, with the sleek Jaguar XK150 front being matched with the rear of a Morris Minor Traveller.
The combination has led to a vehicle with an elegant front and a classically ugly but practical boot on the back":

Owner who couldn't fit dogs in sports car fuses it to something a little more downmarket | Mail Online

Ok, probably has the Jag & Moggy purists red with rage but I like it!

It's being auctioned by Bonhams at the Goodwood Revival on Sep 16 but you'd need around £30,000+ to secure it:

Jaguar XK150 3.4 Foxbat Sports Estate for sale, classic cars for sale uk (Car: 148854)
Looks like a special needs Moggy Minor (not that a Morris Minor didn't look spacktacular enough)

Latest Threads