Classic Film Lines

Vince Vaughn to Christine Taylor in Dodgeball, a true masterpiece, especially the bit where Patches O'Hoolahan starts flinging spanners at the geek:

"Come on Kate, why don't you put your mouth where our balls are"

And, in Stuck On You, Grek Kinnear to Eva Mendez (please God, just once before I die!), whilst doing the crossword.

GK "Three letters, mans best friend"

EM "Tit"

Epic, and ne'er a truer word........

Any other classics out there?

Police Squad: Frank Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."

Monster Man (excellent comedy horror).

Policeman to one of the blokes being chased by a monster truck. " Are you angling to get in some drop soap action? Cos if you are I could lock you up with a cell full of hardy hardons that will stretch your arrse out til it looks like a spare tyre".

I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. The Holy Grail.

See below.

From the classic 1944 war film, The Way Ahead' The curtain is about to go up on what the assembled troops think is a dance band. The curtain rises to reveal a ladies string quintet with a combined age of 610. As they launch into a funerial derge, the camera pans along a sea of glum squaddys faces. As it stops, one soldier turns to his mate and says, 'and these are'? His mate, reading from the name board says 'The Polloks'.

"Fuck me boss, i'm going to be the fucking employee of the month."

Tory Lane, Naughty Office.

I KNOW that a lot of you boys have seen this!

'You bald ba*tard, I'll gouge your fcuking eyes out'.

Heard in a fight in the dark, lights come on and the bloke has a bowling ball in a head lock with fingers in the holes.

Kingpin

buggrit said:
I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. The Holy Grail.
i bloody LOVE that film!!!!

he has a wife...her name is Incontinentia Buttox

Life of Brian

Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
Dumb and Dumber

We Were Soldiers: "Any of you pussies calls me grandpa, I'll kill ya"

Naked Gun: "Oh that would be me, I've been swimming in raw sewage... I love it!"

"Like a midget at a urinal we had to stay on our toes."

Monty Python (Various):

"What manner of man are you that can summon up fire without flint or tinder?"
"I... am an enchanter."
"By what name are you known?"
"There are some who call me... 'Tim'?"

"We found this spoon sir!"

"Where have they gone?!"
"We've got lumps of it 'round the back!"

We Were Soldiers: "Any of you pussies calls me grandpa, I'll kill ya"

Mel Gibson (CO): "Sgt I feel like custer at little bighorn.....finished"

Senior NCO: "Sir the thing you have to remember is...........Custer was a pussy!"

cringeworthy septic jingoism at its finest!

"Lovely day Sgt Major!"

"What are you, the fcukin' weatherman?"

"Daddy do you want a sausage, daddy do you want some sausages"

"look at me Daddy l'm a farmer" (Said whilst playing with a rather hung horse)

Freddy Got Fingered, what a gleaming film. Its even better when drunk.