Classic Film Lines

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by SlimeyToad, Feb 9, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Vince Vaughn to Christine Taylor in Dodgeball, a true masterpiece, especially the bit where Patches O'Hoolahan starts flinging spanners at the geek:

"Come on Kate, why don't you put your mouth where our balls are"

And, in Stuck On You, Grek Kinnear to Eva Mendez (please God, just once before I die!), whilst doing the crossword.

GK "Three letters, mans best friend"

EM "Tit"

Epic, and ne'er a truer word........

Any other classics out there?
  2. Police Squad: Frank Drebin, posing as a locksmith, enters a man's office and is greeted by the resident with "Who are you and how did you get in here?" to which Drebin replies, "I'm a locksmith ... and I'm a locksmith."
  3. Monster Man (excellent comedy horror).

Policeman to one of the blokes being chased by a monster truck. " Are you angling to get in some drop soap action? Cos if you are I could lock you up with a cell full of hardy hardons that will stretch your arrse out til it looks like a spare tyre".
  4. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries. The Holy Grail.
  5. See below.
  6. Kellys Heroes.

Anything from Oddball! Too many to list!
  7. "Arghhhh!"

Plenty of films with that line in (admittedly,some deliver it better than others)
  8. Most of the stuff from Robin williams in GoodMorning Veitnam
  9. double posted ... fcukin thing
  10. From the classic 1944 war film, The Way Ahead' The curtain is about to go up on what the assembled troops think is a dance band. The curtain rises to reveal a ladies string quintet with a combined age of 610. As they launch into a funerial derge, the camera pans along a sea of glum squaddys faces. As it stops, one soldier turns to his mate and says, 'and these are'? His mate, reading from the name board says 'The Polloks'.
  11. "Fuck me boss, i'm going to be the fucking employee of the month."

Tory Lane, Naughty Office.

I KNOW that a lot of you boys have seen this!
  12. 'You bald ba*tard, I'll gouge your fcuking eyes out'.

Heard in a fight in the dark, lights come on and the bloke has a bowling ball in a head lock with fingers in the holes.

13. i bloody LOVE that film!!!!

he has a wife...her name is Incontinentia Buttox

Life of Brian

Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listening to her, or something, I don't know, I wasn't really paying attention.
    Dumb and Dumber