Class Scotch wedding manoeuvres........

Hahahaha, now that is a wedding to remember :)

Wasn't there a thread on here a while ago about wedding disasters or something similar?

I think some Scots will be along to tell you off.
Hint - spelling!

As big Sean says in the film The Presidio. "Scotch is drunk"

It is a recent trend towards this Scot not Scotch preciousness, I believe R.L.Stevenson used both terms, as did Sir Walter Scott.

Makes you wonder about scotch eggs.

It is a recent trend towards this Scot not Scotch preciousness, I believe R.L.Stevenson used both terms, as did Sir Walter Scott.

Makes you wonder about scotch eggs.[/QUOTE]

So is this Explanation not right;:?

The Scotch Egg is a weapon first used during the crusades by J.J. Christason. It consisted of an egg, soaked in Scottish Whisky and stuffed inside a pig's testicle and then fired at an advancing enemy using a long hollow tube. Its use by some Scottish knights who were present at the siege of Jerusalem in 1099 was taken up by the crusaders who were pleased to use a weapon that insulted Jews and Muslims in equal measure. Also the vapour given off by this weapon also inspired the subsequent bloodbath there.

Scotch egg - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Makes you wonder about scotch eggs.[/QUOTE]

So is this Explanation not right;:?

The Scotch Egg is a weapon first used during the crusades by J.J. Christason. It consisted of an egg, soaked in Scottish Whisky and stuffed inside a pig's testicle and then fired at an advancing enemy using a long hollow tube. Its use by some Scottish knights who were present at the siege of Jerusalem in 1099 was taken up by the crusaders who were pleased to use a weapon that insulted Jews and Muslims in equal measure. Also the vapour given off by this weapon also inspired the subsequent bloodbath there.

Scotch egg - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia

Who says we don't embrace equality? :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 4
the_rigger The NAAFI Bar 57
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 2