Class 1 results

#1
Im guessing there are a lot of guys on here who work in Blandford and i was just wondering if anyone knows when the Class 1 results will be published :?:
 
#5
sh1t_list said:
results are out there, but not to be released before fri 0900hrs
Cheers i think i will have to go and see a few of my RAF aquaintences (would say mates but that would probably leave me open for some abuse)
 
#6
Heard a rumour that if you fail your entrance you will now be pushed towards installation tech, any truths? I know they want to thin out a lot of techs. Not a bad thing overall.....
 
#7
bowman_guru said:
Heard a rumour that if you fail your entrance you will now be pushed towards installation tech, any truths? I know they want to thin out a lot of techs. Not a bad thing overall.....
I have actually heard that they if techs fail they will actually be pushed towards the Tech Sup Spec. Anyone else heard this?
 
#8
bowman_guru said:
Heard a rumour that if you fail your entrance you will now be pushed towards installation tech, any truths? I know they want to thin out a lot of techs. Not a bad thing overall.....
I have actually heard that they if techs fail they will actually be pushed towards the Tech Sup Spec. Anyone else heard this?
 
#9
Tech Sup Spec? What trade is that?
Might just be me being thick.
 
#10
Or is that a Waaaaaa
 
#11
Tech Supply Specialist or storeman if you like.
 
#12
That rings a bell mate, heard that sort of muttering at a MCM Div roadshow if I remember right. Can't say for sure though, as i have slept since then.
 
#15
smoojalooge said:
tech sup specialist or rebadge any other trade in the corps is done under PSO interview
Last I heard those deemed suitable were going to be pointed towards IS Eng. It was an official document that I had eyes-on but I suppose it could well have been superceeded :roll:
 
#16
frt_legends said:
smoojalooge said:
tech sup specialist or rebadge any other trade in the corps is done under PSO interview
Last I heard those deemed suitable were going to be pointed towards IS Eng. It was an official document that I had eyes-on but I suppose it could well have been superceeded :roll:
this is straight from the RCMO Blandford IS Eng is now done by PSO interview only
 
#17
smoojalooge said:
frt_legends said:
smoojalooge said:
tech sup specialist or rebadge any other trade in the corps is done under PSO interview
Last I heard those deemed suitable were going to be pointed towards IS Eng. It was an official document that I had eyes-on but I suppose it could well have been superceeded :roll:
this is straight from the RCMO Blandford IS Eng is now done by PSO interview only
You need a change, smooj? ;)

Shame you wimped out of the crawl on Saturday - you should have heard all the abuse you got for being a lightweight ;)

Ghost
 
#18
Ghost_Rider said:
smoojalooge said:
frt_legends said:
smoojalooge said:
tech sup specialist or rebadge any other trade in the corps is done under PSO interview
Last I heard those deemed suitable were going to be pointed towards IS Eng. It was an official document that I had eyes-on but I suppose it could well have been superceeded :roll:
this is straight from the RCMO Blandford IS Eng is now done by PSO interview only
You need a change, smooj? ;)

Shame you wimped out of the crawl on Saturday - you should have heard all the abuse you got for being a lightweight ;)

Ghost
He had to ghostie he was to busy revising for all his retests. From what i remeber though smooje didnt the RCMO offer you the Womens Auxillery Balloon Corps. I believe the conversation went something like this

Smooje: Sir I need some advice I'm on my class 1 and not doing so well. I keep failing tests becuase bully drags me to the pub.
RCMO: GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
 
#19
ah bully is out of punching range and getting brave again i see.

well it was a shame i missed saturday but i'm holding back some money for cardiff as it's closer to home

and well to travel to london to only go to 2 pubs i can walk down the end of my road to that.
 
#20
Got briefed recently by MCM Div that there is so many techs that cant pass there class one entrance exam that they are now given 3 strikes and then retraded to either IS or Sup spec dependent on there apptitude, the other options are either recap badge or brown letter.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
msr The Intelligence Cell 4
the_rigger The NAAFI Bar 57
Forces_Sweetheart The Intelligence Cell 2

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top