clash fan lifted for singing london calling

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by rabid_hamster, Apr 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Aye, but how much of a cnut would you be calling him if the guy had sparked off? Easy to sit here in judgement.

2. I remember the Tommy Gun incident when that happened. I must never text or play Stiff Little Fingers in public or I'll be carted straight to jail!! Bollix to that, best band in the world.

3. Aye, but how much of a cnut would you be calling him if the guy had sparked off?

FOR SINGING A CLASH SONG?
    jeez if thats suspicious behaviour I had better be careful on monday when I fly down to birmingham!

4. I am sorry - but no matter which way you look at that it is completely ridiculous..... absolutely unbelievable. What are we coming to...? :roll:

5. Now I could understand the taxi driver calling the Police had it been Des O'Connor :)

6. Lucky for him he didn't ask for The Guns Of Brixton.

7. I started this about the story earlier today but wasn't very clear about what it was about (perhaps I should have calmed down a bit before posting it) :oops:

here

8. How long till the crab movers cotton on to that little stunt?

Better ditch R.E.M.'s It's The End of The World As We Know It off the Regimental iPod methinks. :roll:

9. I'd best be careful next time i fly!

10. So is it against the incitement laws to ask for The Jams Down in the Tube Station at Midnight with the line 'they smelt of pubs, and Wormwood Scrubs and too many rightwing meetings...'? Would I be offending the rightwingers? or the Convict class? or Drinkers? Or.... maybe I'll stick to Petula Clark...

Beebs

Edited to add, it could be a reformed alcoholic rightwing ex con taxi driver! :?

11. Petula clark you think thats inoffensive? Never seen flight of the intruder then :) .As if a muslim terrorist would want to listen to a group that sang "drop your bombs between the minerts" :lol:

12. I'd be arrested every single time I went out if musical taste was an indication of political bias or propensity toward random acts of violence

"Singing 'we shall over-come'?...
    We dont want your peace , you hippy scum
    Give peace a kick in the face........"

Being just one in a million of my favourite lyrics. Spout that one in a drunken spell of on train can stacking and god only knows what will happen if this latest act of nanny-state insanity is anything to go by.............................

13. what about if you were still listening to the clash but the song was "white riot" or stiff little fingers with "inflammable material" :?: :?:

i'll take myself off to "the scrubs" now shall i :? :? :? :?

14. Inflammable Material...got to be one of the best debut albums by anyone.....ever.