Clarkson Suspended by the BBC

Currently watching episode one of the new TG series. Not impressed yet. I keep trying to give it a chance but it isn't working. Just had the shouty German bint on. She may be a looker and can drive like a demon but that mouth needs gaffer tape. Her screaming gets on my tits.

Currently watching episode one of the new TG series. Not impressed yet. I keep trying to give it a chance but it isn't working. Just had the shouty German bint on. She may be a looker and can drive like a demon but that mouth needs gaffer tape. Her screaming gets on my tits.
Hmmm.
A bit of screaming from a German sort never bothered me.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Darn!

Bum-fun with her sounds like it could be, er, fun.
I'm sure if you asked her nicely she wouldn't mind slipping you a length.

I'm sure if you asked her nicely she wouldn't mind slipping you a length.
She can engage in a spot of pegging if she must.

But only once I've turned her balloon knot into a blood orange with a bit of rough cock action.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Sabine Schmitz?
If you go to Germany FFS never lend her your motor, the authorities are less approving than the Saudis when it comes to women drivers.

Wikipedia said:
In late 1978 [Uwe Folkerts] was found guilty of lending his car to Adelheid Schulz and Sabine Schmitz and sentenced to sixteen months imprisonment.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
A founder patron, no less.

He is an amateur military historian amongst many other non-vehicle interests, hence his handful of military history TV shows. I once asked him why he didn't do more of them and his reply was that they took too long to make for the money they attracted.

Top Gear (and, I assume TGT) raked in the cash whereas a war documentary does not.
From what I understand, and I had it from a very good source, he was the instigator for it. He and a friend visited the hospital and were appalled at the conditions and lack of amenities for injured troops. They went back to their home area and rounded up more friend, cajoled, begged and borrowed books, dvds and playstations etc and ferried them back to Selly Oak. Eventually this evolved into HforH.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Rattler The NAAFI Bar 36
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 420
D The NAAFI Bar 38