Clarkson Sunday Times Article

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Gracchus, Oct 1, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://driving.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,12529-2380998,00.html

Clarkson showing that he is a friend of the Services, although very much a journo. However, he seems to be unaware of the existence of ARRSE, if this comment is anything to go by:

2. :D

SK

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Maybe we should get him on the ARRSE board of directors...

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

When referring to the vehicle that was ostensibly the heart of his article:

5. BRITISH ARMED FORCES FEDERATION Press officer appointed!!

6. One of the very few journos who will not be put up against a wall and shot wwhen the Glorious Reveloution comes(next Tuesday).

7. He won't be shot because he'll be sitting in the PM's chair!!

8. Or nicking his car for us and spinning it around Brize Norton. Hastily painted union jack on the bonnet. Bloke in the back firing LAW's out the sunroof at our entire TriStar fleet singing god save the queen!

9. But will he have checked in 72 hours before departure?

10. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

...After waiting for 3 days as the Timmy's engine is bo**uxed & they've ran out of growbags! (Who've all gone to work for Sleazyjet!)

11. It may have been said on here before but his father in law won the VC at Arnhem, Major Robert Cain, South Staffs.

12. Er, can we make it Wednesday? I've got an appointment at the opticians on Tuesday :)

13. Fantastic bit of vitriol from Mr Clarkson.

14. Sorry, Jim, but I get my hair cut on Wednesday...and you can imagine how long that takes.
    Seriously, fcuking good effort by Clarkson. He should start his own Party and run for PM. He'd have my vote.

15. As Leader of the Opposition he'd certainly make Prime Minister's Questions required viewing.