Clarkson signed DVD

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Jan 3, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We've got Jeremy Clarkesons latest supercar DVD (Clarksons supercar showdown)

Its no secret he is an avid supporter of Help the Heroes... and he's given us a signed DVD for us to auction.

Bids please!!!!
  2. This is what you're getting, signed by the man himself!

For Jeremy Clarkson's new DVD he has traveled the Planet - from Spain via Strasbourg to Swindon - for the Supercar Showdown to beat them all. His aim is simple - find the ultimate Supercar.

Jeremy starts a fight between a prancing horse and a raging bull as topless versions of the Ferrari 430 and Lamborghini Gallardo slug it out. The Gallardo's big cousin, the Murcielago, weighs in too.

The Ferrari 599 GTB Fiorano struts its stuff and Audi's R8 faces up to the Porsche GT3 as special guest, Nurburgring-know-all Sabine Schmitz takes on The Stig.

Jeremy also turns into a Formula 1 hero thanks to a Radical SR3. And has a fantastic time in the Aston Martin Vantage V8 Roadster. Plus there's a new kid on the block in the shape of the stunning Ascari A10. And the line-up would not be complete without the 1000 horsepower, 252 miles per hour Bugatti Veyron.

Meanwhile, everything else explodes as Jeremy finds out if there is such a thing as "Too much" turbo power, a Renault Alpine A610 comes to the end of the road and he answers the big question - Which is stronger, the electric G-Wiz or a table?

I promised Francie Clarkson that ARRSErs were a generous bunch and that this would make loads of cash for our good causes - please prove me right!
  3. Lets up the anti... £150 :wink:
  4. [marq=up][align=center][​IMG][/align][/marq]
  5. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Bugger I was going to blag him for my H4H Golf Day for something + I would have let him drive the super GT Golf buggy.

Oh and is it the same paypal as before :? and please make sure you have changed the Happy Christmas message as it was not due to a huge lack in the turkey sandwich area which means the kitchen gestapo starved me that much I lost wieght this Christmas. And it gets windy in North Devon and I could get blown away.
  6. elovabloke

elovabloke LE Moderator

Confused from Devon. I presume these are Linked

Bump really
  7. Yes it is.

C'mon folks, get bidding! Not only is it for a bloody good cause, but it's Clarkson, FFS! 8)
  8. [marq=up][align=center][​IMG][/align][/marq]
  9. £200 from me
  10. MDN: how long does the bidding go on for, by the way?
  11. I'll close it down at 10am tomorrow

outstanding bid though!!!
  12. Check PMs mate