Clarkson call Bruin a "one-eyed Scottish idiot"

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by dave8307, Feb 6, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. "Scottish Labour leader Iain Gray said: "Such a comment is really a reflection on Jeremy Clarkson and speaks for itself.

"Most people here are proud that the Prime Minister is a Scot and believe him to be the right person to get the UK through this global economic crisis."

I'm a Sweaty and I think Brown is a cnut of the first order. :evil:

He was the right person to get us a deep in the sh1t as we are but we could have done that by voting for Coco the Clown - at least we'd have voted!

2. I see the whining brigade are trying to latch on to the term Scottish as racist FFS! The man has one eye, he is from Scotland and he is an idiot, now how inaccurate is that?

3. Auntie is on the case too: linky wossit.

No doubt there will be lots of synthetic outrage ... and no one will mention that he is, er, right.

4. I see the SNP have jumped on this. If you read what JC said, he is NOT criticising the PM for being Scottish or one-eyed - they are (accurate) descriptions. The only criticism is that the PM is an idiot. Thatcher was a woman - there, another simple statement of fact!

5. Luckily he didn't compare him to a Golliwog! :wink:

It will be interesting to see what reason the BBC gives for NOT firing Jezza,for his inappropriate comments? :roll:

6. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

My Bold

Ashie is Iain Gray and I claim my five pooooonds! :D

7. A typical overeaction to any form of criticsim of someone who could be construed as being from some form of ethnic group.

It's almost as bad as the nonsense over the room 101 wales incident, which as a taff I found quite embarrasing, not the fact that Anne Robinson wanted Wales put in room 101, the resulting furore was pathetic.

At least JC tells it like the rest of us know it is.

8. 'Ashie is Iain Gray and I claim my five pooooonds!' - Ashie is not, he is Alastair Campbell. Look at the times he posts, early hours of the morning, after telling the newspapers what to write.

9. One thing's for sure; Clarkson will be absolutely loving this. I speak as a two-eyed English idiot.

10. Thing about bruin is that he is not our elected prime minister. He just jumped into the seat!

Facts are that we are in conflicts that we can't get out of - a bit like 'nam
    Economy is fooked

Being a porridge eating cyclops doesn't make you an idiot, but it might be enough to keep you out of the hot seat.

He's supposed to be in charge and we're fooked. Can I make it any plainer?

11. Broon is a one eyed scottish idiot

There you go Jezza you are no longer racist because i said it too.

(not that anybody gives a flying what i say anyway)

12. I see your two-eyed English Idiot and raise you a four-eyed English idiot, and I'm proud of it (except being a 4-eyes that is)

13. Actually, legally speaking, Broon does have two eyes; it's just that one of them doesn't function properly.

The rest of the description is fair comment.

14. Who's 'Bruin'? You buzzword dropping tools.