Clarkson & Blunt; top gear

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Dec 2, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Anyone else see tonight's Top Gear when Clarkson chatted tn James Blunt? Clarkson spent more talking about the army & even plugged a forces charity, Help for Heroes. I gather Clarkson is patron of the charity. Top marks!
  2. They are both patrons of said charity.
  3. Blunt's father in the AAC..

4. And you can BID ON TICKETS to see James Blunt this Wednesday and the RBL will benefit!

Beebs x
  5. First time i took any notice of Blunt, music ok, but now after seeing him tonite I think he's a genuine nice geezer!
  6. Very, very impressed by the pair of them.
  7. yea...he seems a top bloke...didnt realise Blunt was a patron of H4H aswell :p

good on them both :)
  8. Apparently when he is touring he thrashes his road crew and ensures they are in 'routine'.

He may have left the Army but the Army .....................
  9. Clarkson is a top bloke, and James Blunt came across as a thoroughly nice fella, even taking the p1ss out of himself and his music. Top blokes, the pair of them.
  10. Fairn p;lay to the man, music is crap, but took piss out of himself, 3 cheers for him and Clarkson for H4H.
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

To my shame, l must admit to never hearing of the H4H charity. Must look into it more fully. Anyway, l'm off to do the walk of shame.
  12. Its quite a new charity so don't feel to bad.

Although it is to bad that we need this charity at all.
  13. apparently Jezza is on Steve Wright's radio2 show this afternoon!! Not sure what time
  14. Three cheers for Capt Cnut.

Cnut is seems like a good bloke and its evident the army has had a massive impact on his personality and sense of humour. What other British "Artist" would openly mock their own work and be smug about it.

He sh@gs some good looking tarts too i hear.
  15. Didn't the charity arise out of Clarksons' disgust at the treatment of wounded personnel by the Government/NHS...?

In any case its a truly worthy cause. I think he managed to get Sony to donate a shed load of their products to be given to wounded soldiers.