Clarke to go???

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by mad_mac, Apr 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Not sure if this thread has been done, but it looks as if another bliarite is to do the "walk of shame". I wonder if Bliar still extends his full confidence?? :twisted:
  2. Thank fcuk! Sooner the "I was a teenage wingnut" walks, the better!
  3. I've got a JCB, do you think if I smashed it through the wall of Armley Jail I'd get in trouble?
  4. There may be more revelations timed to arrive just before the local elections, so if I was him, I'd keep my ears close to the ground...
  5. I have unashamebly cross-posted this response from another thread - reference clarke and the rest of the party criminals...........

I quote - I wouldn't p1ss on clarke even if he was on fire. Prescott is nothing but a 2 shags fat bast&rd hypocrite and hewitt isn't worth the dribble off my nob end.
    In fact.....I would prefer it if the entire labour cabinet was hijacked from their beds (or whoever they are fecking sleeping with at the time) in the middle of the night ..dragged kicking and screaming into blacked out vans, driven to a desolate part of the british coastline......hoiked onto a barge............dragged out to sea and f%cking sunk. :x :x :x unquote.

I'm finished here..........nite nite
  6. Clarke is so far up himself that he would view the inevitable shunting off to the House of Lords as a demotion! Dressed in ermine trimmed regalia he would look like a fat weasel. which is quite a funny coincidence...
  7. Charles Clarke stated:

So much so that he lets the barstewards out to re-offend.

Charles Clarke stated:

This must now apply to him, resignation is pending.

PS. Anyone heard from the fat barsteward 2 jags. He must be tired after all that bed hopping!!!!!!
  8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Is it me or does he remind anyone else of a Pig? the way his ears stcik out and his beady little eyes in that fat face he just looks like bacon on the hoof!
  9. No, he looks like Fungus the Bogeyman.

10. He looks like a fat cnut to me...
  11. He had nine months to sort this problem out and had at least three warnings about what was happening, he did nothing to put it right until the press got hold of the information. The big fat lazy slob thought he could just sit there and do nothing and get away with it. He should not resign he should be fired
  12. It must be part of his plan to take over the world...

[​IMG] [​IMG]