Clara Amfo praised for emotional anti-racism speech on Radio 1

You clouted your finger? HA!

Whilst cleaning out a walk- in cupboard in my room which I call the TARDIS I droped a bar on my toe. I aduce as evidence
View attachment 479038

Does this make me a wonderful compassionate, sensitive human being?

Or a clumsy cnut?
"Stunning and Brave" are the words that come to mind. . . . . . Or is that the one for Fat chicks wearing a bikini?

syrup

LE
If she's been 'mentally destroyed' by the death of someone she's never met on the other side of the world then **** knows what effect ISIS vids would have on her. What an absolute ******* doris!

The BBC needs its charter binning with immediate effect.

Bear in mind that someone called Daisy Lowe claims that after her Grandfather died she found appearing on Strictly Come Dancing for 8 weeks so stressful she's had to go into rehab twice.
I don't think she'll be parachuting behind enemy lines to carry out a covert foxtrot any time soon either

Last edited:
Dunno whether this has been posted already. People who decide to insult what is supposed to be their own country because events 3000 miles away are fucking dicks.
5B514C05-2CD2-43EA-B563-829E9A0CDC63.jpeg

The irony of course is that recent anniversaries of both World Wars have focussed on the contribution of BAME troops. And it is a fact that had the men commemorated by the Cenotaph not prevailed, those people might have a whole lot more to worry about than murderously incompetent american policemen.

Yokel

LE
Lewis Hamilton confirming my opinion of him, i.e. hes a ******* idiot

But can you name any other black Formula One driver - of any nationality? What if there was an issue of bias? Or even black drivers not perceiving it to be worth trying?

Are black people more likely to be fatally injured than white people in the same circumstances? What do the statistics say?

I wonder of some posters are going to stop using words of African or Asian origin or eating foreign dishes?

Dunno whether this has been posted already. People who decide to insult what is supposed to be their own country because events 3000 miles away are ******* dicks.View attachment 479239
The irony of course is that recent anniversaries of both World Wars have focussed on the contribution of BAME troops. And it is a fact that had the men commemorated by the Cenotaph not prevailed, those people might have a whole lot more to worry about than murderously incompetent american policemen.
Its showing disrespect to the people who really fought fascism.

I expect Antifa to turn up and give them a kicking.

syrup

LE
Dunno whether this has been posted already. People who decide to insult what is supposed to be their own country because events 3000 miles away are ******* dicks.View attachment 479239

Well using the example of David Gilmour's step son from the last riots the thing in the blue tee shirt should be getting sent down when they catch him.
If anyone knew white privilege it was Gilmour's son but he still got jailed so that clown should get the same.
The one on the left has come in full Black Panther regalia

But can you name any other black Formula One driver - of any nationality? What if there was an issue of bias? Or even black drivers not perceiving it to be worth trying?

Are black people more likely to be fatally injured than white people in the same circumstances? What do the statistics say?

I wonder of some posters are going to stop using words of African or Asian origin or eating foreign dishes?

No! But then again I can't name any female, Muslim, or people from the alphabet community either. So it's not a valid point for him to argue. Perhaps he could use his millions of pounds he has to start a blacks only F1 driving academy.

Seeing as he's the only person of colour in F1 it's a bit hard to find any statistics to compare. Also it's a bit naughty to suggest that black people can't drive as well as white's. It's reminiscent of the American military in the 1940's claiming blacks couldn't be a pilot because they cannot see at night.

I very much doubt it. Love me a Moroccan tagine or an Indian curry, or doing my dhobi.

Last edited:

Chef

LE

Can you name any Arab ones? How about Japanese darts players?

Statistically black F1 drivers have a perfect safety record. The death and injury rate amongst white F1 drivers is horrific in comparison.

To demonstrate what? (I'll stop using 'Wabenzi' if that helps).

Yokel

LE
My bad for following the paragraph about Lewis Hamilton (which included a suggestion that it might have been minorities themselves that considered that things like F1 were no place for them) with the question about whether or not black people were at more risk than white ones of being killed during an encounter with American Police.

The food and foreign derived words question was a response to someone commenting about other cultures and not wanting any contact with them.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt

The food and foreign derived words question was a response to someone commenting about other cultures and not wanting any contact with them.
Are you referring to my post at 127?

If so I stand by it as a semi jocular statement. I can't stand Mongolian throat music, weird Norwegian fish burgers, loveable Essex rogues , the Mafia and the misery they cause, East African FGM etc, etc.

I will pick and choose the elements of cultures I want and will, in certain cases, have absolutely no engagement with others.

Not a dig at you, I have seen some of your previous posts and (FWIW) feel that they are level headed and well thought out.

Regards SB
(son of an immigrant who came to UK in the 1950's with no money and couldn't speak English).

Gordon Bennett, after almost 18 years of skulking around this website and about 9 years of being a member I am now a clanker with 2 gongs.

I wonder if that is a record!
Wait 13 years and you'll get 3 like me...

My bad for following the paragraph about Lewis Hamilton (which included a suggestion that it might have been minorities themselves that considered that things like F1 were no place for them) with the question about whether or not black people were at more risk than white ones of being killed during an encounter with American Police.

in America Black people are statistically more at risk when encountering a cop, just as cops are more at risk when encountering black people. Possibly explained by black people are more likely to live in poor areas where the locals are more likely to be criminals. Oddly enough alot of victims the BLM champion have previous convictions.

I dont want much to do with African/Asian cultures, if I did I would move there, liking some food doesnt mean adopting their culture, I dont like some British food.

Slime

LE
Do we know if that is a legit pic?

I saw that very same kid in a pale blue t shirt in a video on the MSM news, and he was in the window opening of a building in a similar pose.
His left hand is surprisingly much darker than the the rest of his skin in that photo too, and is a closer match to the flag pole than his arms or face.

Yokel

LE
Are you referring to my post at 127?

If so I stand by it as a semi jocular statement. I can't stand Mongolian throat music, weird Norwegian fish burgers, loveable Essex rogues , the Mafia and the misery they cause, East African FGM etc, etc.

I will pick and choose the elements of cultures I want and will, in certain cases, have absolutely no engagement with others.

Not a dig at you, I have seen some of your previous posts and (FWIW) feel that they are level headed and well thought out.

Regards SB
(son of an immigrant who came to UK in the 1950's with no money and couldn't speak English).
I think we are in agreement. You are free to see what you like. I thought (wrongly) that you were making a 'no foreign culture' type comment. Sorry!

For example I quite like Apple Strudel, and have sometimes laughed at others' misfortune, but I am not dressing up in leather shorts and lederhosen and dancing with other men spanking each other.

Sexton Blake

Old-Salt
I think we are in agreement. You are free to see what you like. I thought (wrongly) that you were making a 'no foreign culture' type comment. Sorry!

For example I quite like Apple Strudel, and have sometimes laughed at others' misfortune, but I am not dressing up in leather shorts and lederhosen and dancing with other men spanking each other.
No need for any apology old chap.

I am not dressing up in leather shorts and lederhosen and dancing with other men spanking each other.
You are no fun.

Second point, I fail to see what the Floyd case has to do with the UK. Our policing model is totally different, and more than anything, it highlights the overly kinetic approach the US police take in such matters.
Because we liked his cookery show?

Well using the example of David Gilmour's step son from the last riots the thing in the blue tee shirt should be getting sent down when they catch him.
If anyone knew white privilege it was Gilmour's son but he still got jailed so that clown should get the same.
The one on the left has come in full Black Panther regalia
Gilmour did a bit more than climb on the cenotaph, I reckon fuck all will happen to the kid in the blue t shirt

Latest Threads