Clara Amfo praised for emotional anti-racism speech on Radio 1

roninxix

War Hero
I think I’ll stop paying the license tax and when approached by the BBC Stasi enforcers to ask why I’ll show them her diatribe and state that I do not want my license fee to go towards her wages. Should be enough don’t you think?

Stunning and brave it is then:)

Au sujet de fat bird in bikinis.

When I was at Shoeburyness there was a Barclays Bank actually in Shoebury. I had just parked the car up to go in when this "bird" appeared from the bank. She was wearing - top to bottom - a lurex boob tube with exposed tummy area, a spandex mini skirt and mule high heels. She was around 16 stone and thats' NODUF.
She nearly cause at least 3 accidents as White Van men drove past, jaws dropped and coffes to go splutterd everywhere. :):)
"Paging @ScaleyAlbereto, report with kleenex"

Slime

LE
Ian Collins on a TalkRadio has just raised a point about taking the knee.

He was discussing the fact that protesters had yesterday shouted at police officers to ‘take the knee’ to show support for black lives matter.

He found that ironic that after George Floyd (sp) was killed by having a police officer keep his knee on George’s neck that it was odd for protesters to ask police to go down on one knee to ‘show support’.

Just my opinion and if its not suitable then please remove it

A quick questions but arent the BBC meant to be impartial and just report the News not make it again and again with their bias reporting (and make it up)

Another BBC snowflake pushing their own agenda again, wait until the full story comes out before grandstanding and showboating

i have been to america and the yank police are pretty tough on all (white/black/mexican/asian/), who are we to tell another country how to police their population

Just my opinion
Why? Was it because her pharmaceutical supply was interrupted?

Ian Collins on a TalkRadio has just raised a point about taking the knee.

He was discussing the fact that protesters had yesterday shouted at police officers to ‘take the knee’ to show support for black lives matter.

He found that ironic that after George Floyd (sp) was killed by having a police officer keep his knee on George’s neck that it was odd for protesters to ask police to go down on one knee to ‘show support’.
The sight of those police officers kneeling in London yesterday, with similar faux-acts repeated nationwide, demonstrated by just how much society has been poisoned by liberal left-wing claptrap. They are an absolute disgrace to the uniform.

Candace Owens puts it quite well
At last, a breath of fresh air. If there were any justice, she'd start her new job as US Vice President tomorrow. (Not President though, that's a post that's tainted by too many dodgy incumbents).

Unfortunately, I have doubts that she'll have a long life as she hasn't toed the line as demanded by the pond life and will be regarded as a traitor.

Mattb

LE
Whats the evidence that you are not a child killer? Or a bank robber? Or French?

You can accuse anyone of being something, its a bit pathetic saying someone is racist because of an incident involving a black person.
If you robbed a house and the owner is black are you are racist? Or are you just a burglar?
You should probably Google "straw man".

You should probably Google "straw man".
It's you who was asking if there is any evidence to say the cop isn't racist.
Normally when you accuse someone of racism (or anything else for that matter) you provide some proof, you don't accuse them and then demand that they prove that they arent.

syrup

LE
Indeed, but let's not pretend that the protests are specifically about George Floyd. There is a chance that the officer wasn't racist and was just a general bastard, but that doesn't really matter in the context of the protests - there clearly is a problem with the police killing black people in the US.

I do find that the BLM-types tendency to immediately jump on any case of a black man's being killed by the police and assume that it's unjust to be rather undermining of their position though.

There is also the fact the cop knew George from old and that he knew the "Gentle Giant" was actually a bad bastard who would give him a serious clout given half a chance.
There is also a portion of the video showing him having to be dragged back out the car which has strangely disappeared after doing the round the other night.
They then pile onto him and kneel on to him to restrain him.

The taking the knee bollocks is all about the black players in the NFL refusing to stand for the national anthem and Trump having a go at them for it.

Mattb

LE
It's you who was asking if there is any evidence to say the cop isn't racist.
Normally when you accuse someone of racism (or anything else for that matter) you provide some proof, you don't accuse them and then demand that they prove that they arent.
No need to accuse him, that he's committed a crime is axiomatic.
Speculating as to the motive in such circumstances is hardly unreasonable.

There is also the fact the cop knew George from old and that he knew the "Gentle Giant" was actually a bad bastard who would give him a serious clout given half a chance.
And this chance was supposed to come about whilst handcuffed and pinned to the floor how, exactly?

No need to accuse him, that he's committed a crime is axiomatic.
Speculating as to the motive in such circumstances is hardly unreasonable.
Anytime a victim is a different colour/sex/sexuality/religion than the perpetrator it should automatically be regarded as a hate crime?

And yes it is unreasonable without some sort of evidence otherwise you just stoke racial tensions for no reason.

Mattb

LE
Anytime a victim is a different colour/sex/sexuality/religion than the perpetrator it should automatically be regarded as a hate crime?
If the victim is of a different colour/sex/sexuality/religion and there's no other obvious motive to the crime, you'd be pretty fucking stupid not to consider it.

If the victim is of a different colour/sex/sexuality/religion and there's no other obvious motive to the crime, you'd be pretty fucking stupid not to consider it.
Are you taking the piss? If the bloke had been white what excuse would you have made then?
It was (at the moment) a crime that resulted from stupidity.
When the black cop murdered a white woman in the same city a few years ago, I dont remember anyone automatically assuming the cop was racist because there was no obvious motive, just that he was a bellend.

Mattb

LE
Are you taking the piss? If the bloke had been white what excuse would you have made then?
It was (at the moment) a crime that resulted from stupidity.
When the black cop murdered a white woman in the same city a few years ago, I dont remember anyone automatically assuming the cop was racist because there was no obvious motive, just that he was a bellend.
Maybe actually read the post, rather than just automatically taking an opposite postion - I appreciatie that this will be breaking the habits of a lifetime for you.

20200605_221632.jpg

Maybe actually read the post, rather than just automatically taking an opposite postion - I appreciatie that this will be breaking the habits of a lifetime for you.
I did read it, you have decided to speculate on it being racism for no reason.
There is a clip of a cop pushing a 75 year old man at one of the protests. Its a good thing he wasnt black or you would be speculating that cop was racist as well.

Mattb

LE
I did read it, you have decided to speculate on it being racism for no reason.
There is a clip of a cop pushing a 75 year old man at one of the protests. Its a good thing he wasnt black or you would be speculating that cop was racist as well.
I have stated that it's a possiblity, based on basic common sense - something which you either lack (possible) or supress in the interests of being argumentative (probable).

Latest Threads