Clara Amfo praised for emotional anti-racism speech on Radio 1

Tuffty

War Hero
Just my opinion and if its not suitable then please remove it

A quick questions but arent the BBC meant to be impartial and just report the News not make it again and again with their bias reporting (and make it up)

Another BBC snowflake pushing their own agenda again, wait until the full story comes out before grandstanding and showboating

i have been to america and the yank police are pretty tough on all (white/black/mexican/asian/), who are we to tell another country how to police their population

Just my opinion

Virtue signalling. Just makes them look weak and foolish.
Yep, I think it’s time for a virtue signalling thread to display the most nauseating examples.

Let me guess - another privileged snowflake who has been gifted a career in the media by virtue of not being white, straight and male is now using the opportunity given to them to make racist attacks against white people by accusing us all of being racists on account that we are white.

All brought to us by a platform that we all must pay for, but very few of us actually want.

Am I right?

Let me guess - another privileged snowflake who has been gifted a career in the media by virtue of not being white, straight and male is now using the opportunity given to them to make racist attacks against white people by accusing us all of being racists on account that we are white.

All brought to us by a platform that we all must pay for, but very few of us actually want.

Am I right?
With clarevoyant skills like that I’m amazed you haven’t had a call yet from a channel5 commissioning editor, !
can you do lottery numbers as well !
not a poke by the way.!

Last edited:

Dr Death

War Hero
BBC on Politics, heck they might be anti Boris, Sir Kier or even Scotland next, or are they already?

Its the same logic which states if you refuse to take the knee - its proof of racism.... Very dangerous times we live in, when people have to start proving how diverse you are, else trouble awaits around the corner.

BBC on Politics, heck they might be anti Boris, Sir Kier or even Scotland next, or are they already?
They are agitators, like all press. They need people to watch and the best way is to overplay something. Cold, hard unbiased facts do not get viewers and they don’t sell papers.

If she's been 'mentally destroyed' by the death of someone she's never met on the other side of the world then fuck knows what effect ISIS vids would have on her. What an absolute fucking doris!

The BBC needs its charter binning with immediate effect.

stop.jpeg

Last edited:
She's no Ronnie Pickering, I've never heard of her

If she's been 'mentally destroyed' by the death of someone she's never met on the other side of the world then **** knows what effect ISIS vids would have on her. What an absolute ******* doris!

The BBC needs its charter binning with immediate effect.
If I were her boss, her P45 would be winging its way to her as soon as the words "I can't come to work because I'm too sad about someone I've never met before being murdered.".

Our indulging of these useless cúnts has been our biggest mistake of the last 25 years, and will be the root cause of our downfall.

Remember - this useless generation that 'we've' (i.e. our political class) allowed to happen is about to get the keys to our country. Us older folk will be the first to get fucked over for not agreeing to their extremely narrow view of what is 'correct'.

it's amazing to think that there is a racist undertone to the UK.

I'm also impressed by the collective ARRSEati knowing her state of mind much better than her.

Mrsheeny

War Hero

Am I right?
Spot on.

Londo

LE
Never heard of her and had to look her up . Even then didn't even realise she was female until I saw the lipstick

Tuffty

War Hero
With clarevoyant skills like that I’m amazed you haven’t had a call yet from a channel5 commissioning editor, !
can you do lottery numbers as well !
not a poke by the way.!
If i could predict the lottery i would be on an island in the middle of the pacific telling the government how the country should be run. Dam just checked Branson already has that gig

Never heard of her and had to look her up . Even then didn't even realise she was female until I saw the lipstick

I'm ashamed to say that my first thought on seeing the picture was "That used to be a bloke, right?"