Clapham Common Vigil

You can be as deliberately obtuse as you want.

Do you deny making the statement 'The Vigil was legal' from your post , do you not understand that a High Court Judge refused permission for a 'vigil' to take place and, the police were there to enforce that decision, what's it like in Cloud Cuckoo Land ?

Your fuckwitery is astounding,to deny a statement that you made in black and white, is amazing !
1. So, you cannot show where I stated the Police gave permission for the vigil. You lied, and are trying to bluster your way through.

2. Kindly show *exactly* where the High Court refused permission for the vigil to go ahead. You may find this piece - which I have linked before to be helpful. (I'll give you a clue: the High Court did not refuse permission for the vigil to go ahead. )

Note:

The court declined a declaration that the Met's refusal was in breach of the Human Rights Act, stating the decision over whether or not to allow the protest to go ahead rested with the police.

The Court said the decision rested with the Met. The Court did not refuse permission for the vigil to go ahead, they threw the decision back at the Met. They did not rule.

3. You have already said the vigil was legal.
She attended early afternoon...the vigil was only 'legal' until 'people' started to ignore social distancing.

Can I suggest you stick to watching grass grow, and stop smoking it?

Im not sure that the court did say that they refused permission for the vigil to take place.
I think they refused to make a decision and left it to the police to decide, saying that any blanket ban on protest by police would be unlawful.

Sarah Everard vigil: High Court judge rules it is ‘inappropriate’ for him to intervene in police ban of Reclaim These Streets event​

You can be as deliberately obtuse as you want.

Do you deny making the statement 'The Vigil was legal' from your post , do you not understand that a High Court Judge refused permission for a 'vigil' to take place and, the police were there to enforce that decision, what's it like in Cloud Cuckoo Land ?

Your fuckwitery is astounding,to deny a statement that you made in black and white, is amazing !

Oh, dear.

Sarah Everard vigil: High Court judge rules it is ‘inappropriate’ for him to intervene in police ban of Reclaim These Streets event​

Quiescence is not acquiescence.

The Court did not refuse permission, the

High Court judge rules it is ‘inappropriate’ for him to intervene in police​

The

Judge

Did

Not

Intervene.

You've still not backed this lie up, by the way:

your insistence that the police had given permission for the vigil

Apologies if covered somewhere else on Arrse but can anyone tell me why there was effectively no fcuks given for the 53 year old PCSO Julia James who was killed the other day?

Not ‘Islington’ enough? Weather too wet to ‘reclaim the streets’?

Where was the vigil, wailing and imported actresses?

Slime

LE
Apologies if covered somewhere else on Arrse but can anyone tell me why there was effectively no fcuks given for the 53 year old PCSO Julia James who was killed the other day?

I have been watching and listening to the MSM for any sign of a vigil, let alone the week long constant MSM coverage Sarah Everard got.

For me, she is being ignored for very obvious reasons:

There is no anti police message to jump on here for the ‘look at me’ type of agitator.

The above agitators didn’t give a toss about Sarah or women’s rights.......And just hate the police.

There is no anti men or anti police brutality message for Lefty politicians to jump on.

The ginger haired actress who ensured she was videoed in a confrontation with police in the Everard vigil might not have been brave enough to deliberately rile police at any possible (but non existent) vigil of a PCSO.

And, the MSM are now bored with murdered women as they have recently done that story, and they considered expensive wallpaper to be more important.

I have been watching and listening to the MSM for any sign of a vigil, let alone the week long constant MSM coverage Sarah Everard got.

For me, she is being ignored for very obvious reasons:

There is no anti police message to jump on here for the ‘look at me’ type of agitator.

The above agitators didn’t give a toss about Sarah or women’s rights.......And just hate the police.

There is no anti men or anti police brutality message for Lefty politicians to jump on.

The ginger haired actress who ensured she was videoed in a confrontation with police in the Everard vigil might not have been brave enough to deliberately rile police at any possible (but non existent) vigil of a PCSO.

And, the MSM are now bored with murdered women as they have recently done that story, and they considered expensive wallpaper to be more important.
Also, Clapham Common is a lot easier for rent-a-cause to get to than a remote hamlet in Kent. The Peoples Democratic Republic of Brighton & Hove, where a much publicised series of demonstrations were held for Sarah Everard, has barely mentioned Julia James.

1620409822246.png

Local news (ITV Meridian) covering it well enough. And apart from Pretty Patel tweeting her “sincere condolences” last week, I've seen nothing on the national media?

TamH70

MIA
Agreed with the odd statement of suspect arrested as white by tabloids bit probably to ease any tensions in community. i recall also in the tabloids in the aftermath of awild theory about serial killer

Let’s see how this pans out

Also saw this on friends wife FB

E0450C86-843C-40AF-8ED2-E416A74DDCBE.jpeg

Slime

LE
Agreed with the odd statement of suspect arrested as white by tabloids bit probably to ease any tensions in community. i recall also in the tabloids in the aftermath of awild theory about serial killer

Let’s see how this pans out

Also saw this on friends wife FB

View attachment 571783

That post seems to want to mix a whole set of random facts, miss out the facts that would give any context then pretend they are linked.

Latest Threads