Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clap Hands stamp your feet.....Bang it on a big bass drum..(no more)

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
Im in your camp over this one, this clapping is drongo and why?
I don't bother, and i'm sure most people will drop off sooner.
What the medicos need is a decent pay rise, not pots and pans. Yup they are doing a great job, but thats what they are paid to do, do a great job. They have stuck there necks out over this one, given that its bloody contagious, and some Galah needs his nuts chopping off over the safety stuff, but thats it really.
Pay is a bit rubbish for what they do anyway, so if everybody wants to give them something, give them more dosh.
What they need is people to stay sensible stop getting drunk in public resulting in 999 calls, and STOP SPITTING AT THEM!

Im in your camp over this one, this clapping is drongo and why?
I don't bother, and i'm sure most people will drop off sooner.
What the medicos need is a decent pay rise, not pots and pans. Yup they are doing a great job, but thats what they are paid to do, do a great job. They have stuck there necks out over this one, given that its bloody contagious, and some Galah needs his nuts chopping off over the safety stuff, but thats it really.
Pay is a bit rubbish for what they do anyway, so if everybody wants to give them something, give them more dosh.

This site needs more "comedy Aussie" socks.

Dredd

LE
There was a butcher's in Sennelager.

If you spoke German to them they replied in English.
Spoke English next time and suddenly they can only speak German

Considering where we are from, both of us, that kind of behaviour would have felt like home!

Fàilte.