Clap for Carers (hopefully) ending

I think I should be considered a key worker, I've assisted several key companies to continue working.

In the last two weeks

A major sweet manufacturer
A major UK food producer
Several beef companies

And most importantly

Two breweries and a distillery.

Celebrate me clap monkeys.
Edited for entitlement to and relevance of clappery.

Edited for entitlement to and relevance of clappery.

Oh I forgot the hospital and the power company that supplies at least one hospital.

Clap monkeys, clap.

Me and misses both key workers. She was on nights last night. I put the boy to bed at 1930, sat down, had a beer and put the Xbox on
Couldn't be arrsed to clap. Feel its served it purpose now

Clapping starter has called for next week to be the Last Clap

Enigma266

War Hero
Our village has threatened to keep it going for 18 ******* months! Its like a badge of honour "Im a better person than you because I clap every week" I cannot be doing with it. You know what type of village it is when you move in and someone says "so are you Army or Church?"

endure

GCM
Clapping starter has called for next week to be the Last Clap

No such thing as the Last Clap. There's always someone sticking their willie into places it shouldn't be...

Our village has threatened to keep it going for 18 ******* months! Its like a badge of honour "Im a better person than you because I clap every week" I cannot be doing with it. You know what type of village it is when you move in and someone says "so are you Army or Church?"
Padre

Are we neighbours ?
That's exactly what it's like round here !

I like the clap (no not the STD one), not for any other reason than during last week’s clap I was out and about in town. As the clap started I was driving down a street with nearly every household out on their doorstep clapping or banging saucepans. For a short while I knew how the Queen feels, driving down the road to rapturous applause, while I practised my best Royal wave, I got some funny looks, some jeers, which were met with a drivers salute! Keep the clap coming, I’ll make sure I’m out and about!

Bodenplatte

Old-Salt
I think I should be considered a key worker, I've assisted several key companies to continue working.

In the last two weeks

A major sweet manufacturer
A major UK food producer
Several beef companies

And most importantly

Two breweries and a distillery.

Celebrate me clap monkeys.
I've been assisting breweries and distilleries since I was 16.

This may be controversial....but thank feck! Sick of this virtue signalling rubbish from people who will clap on their doorsteps on Thursday night then go to the beach or visit their mates on Friday.
If they want to support the NHS, campaign for a pay rise and better conditions, not fecking clap to show how supportive you are when you post the video of yourself clapping on Twatbook.
Not controversial at all. If they want to support the NHS start shedding pounds as diabetes alone will overwhelm it soon.

Not controversial at all. If they want to support the NHS start shedding pounds as diabetes alone will overwhelm it soon.
Lock down isn't making diabetes easy, the temptation to drink and snack for a lot of people in isolation is going to be an issue

Dr Death

Old-Salt
Its funny how when the BBC cameras are out in force staff are told they must go out to be seen.
Where we are a few go out but only to be polite, most are too knackered or dealing with patients to go.

Lets start clapping instead the supermarket workers, the refuse collectors or the fast food takeaways open?

BratMedic

LE
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads