Clansman radios

Does any one know the scaling for the old clansman radios in an infantry coy, eg how many 349's ,350's ,320's and any other radios. (or point me in the direction of the right jsp)

Cheers Robert

ugly

LE
2 x 349 per section including Pln hq, 1x 351 or 352 (I cant remember which) at Pln HQ. It was a long time ago!

Sorry to keep this going but does anyone know the pamplets for vrc 353's PRC 351's and prc 349's as I've discovered that I now have to teach people how to use the fcuking things an can't remember myself.

the pam is #41 part 4

stormtrooper2006 said:
Sorry to keep this going but does anyone know the pamplets for vrc 353's PRC 351's and prc 349's as I've discovered that I now have to teach people how to use the fcuking things an can't remember myself.
I'll say again the Pam you want is No.4 Part 4 i know coz im looking at it now.

Because of the. delays, manpack radios such as the PRC-351 were often. issued before conversion of an army unit to Clansman
http://openpdf.com/ebook/clansman-351-pdf.html

That's an understatement. We'd had Clansman for nearly a year before the instructions arrived. It was a relief to find that we had been correct in our assumption that the monopole antenna was more than just a clothes airer.

stormtrooper2006 said:
Try to get hold of the Cadet Forces Signals Training Team (I'd suggest Blandford as a starting point). As these items of historical interest are what we humble Cadet Instructors have to use for signals equipment (if we don't go down the 49 MHz toy radio route).

stormtrooper2006 said:
Does any one know the scaling for the old clansman radios in an infantry coy, eg how many 349's ,350's ,320's and any other radios. (or point me in the direction of the right jsp)

Cheers Robert
you have PM

stormtrooper2006 said:
Why?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Royal Signals 22
polar Royal Signals 13
junior_RLC Royal Signals 6