Clansman ACCU documentation

Discussion in 'Royal Signals' started by tiny_lewis, Sep 17, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hoping some kind soul can help.. does anyone have soft copy documentation for this bit of kit, or whom could send me printed copy for postage?

many thanks

2. Did anyone manage to find some documentation on this item. I have a copy of the CRIAD but not a lot of detail other than a top level circuit diagram. Really interested in finding replacement lamps if anyone knows where to look.=|

3. Nowt, I'm afraid. You might try the VMERS website.

4. we still have clansman at the CCF I am SSI at. Being Ex RNSM if you could enlighten me more as to what ACCU is,I may be able to help!

5. He's looking for details on the Clansman Alternating Current Charging Unit (ACCU) NSN 6130-99-117-0451.

Army Radio Sales Co.

6. OK got it will check what we have when I am back into work next week,wait out!

7. Am impatient... go into work 'early' ;-) If you only have paper copies, I'm quite prepared to scan them.

8. As work is 300 miles away you can still wait till Tuesday! Sorry shipmate!

9. 300miles? 300miles?? We used to tab 300miles, before breakfast and in full kit, when I were a lad. And pay for the privilege of zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz