Clansman 320s and 321s in Ebay

Discussion in 'Old & Bold' started by Bollock-chops, Jan 17, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So what? It's old kit that has been farmed out for years, if your that arsed ring your local RMP Det.
  2. Porridge_gun

Porridge_gun LE Good Egg (charities)

Expensive door stops, saying that, I might treat myself, then I can chuck these Crytpo bricks I stole in the skip
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Alright for 6M if you can be arsed getting them set up.

The HF kit is a bit more useful.
  4. I thought it was cheap for 10 320s on harnesses, and two 321s thrown in, if I dont get a good price for them on Ebay, I will list them else where, oops not me, my friend.
  5. Porridge_gun

One of the pictures is of a couple of 353s?

Made me think of the systems on offer a mere 20 years on:

Secure speech

Amazing the shite you retain
  6. 353's that was VHF wasnt it?
  7. Those pictures don't show 320s or 321s they show 351s and as P_G pointed out a couple of 353s
  8. Porridge_gun

Yep, the two sets on the last photos are 353s
  9. Porridge_gun

And 351s, all VHF not HF

Bollock chops, remedial signals for you sir!
  10. I think there area couple of 20w? amps in there so add some 352s to the list of door stops.
  11. The second auction is for a 325 and a 321, is that where the confusion comes from?

I'd have had the 321 for the right price, but not a 353; other than 50MHz no use to a UK ham.
  12. Possibly, it's been a few years since I last touched clansman.
  13. Somewhere on /in Marske Moor is an A41!

If anyone finds it they may keep it. It was once the subject of an enquiry which ended in myself (and others), subscribing to a little fund - a fine to all intents - for losing it.

All I ask is a small contribution to my costs of the time (most of the others who were involved are either dead or "unaware").

All it probably needs is a new battery!

The irony is that we did not need it in the first place. And it should have been in a museum even then!