Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
How the fcuk did this happen?

She used to be a right hotty.

ashford_old_school said:
or maybe two!!
Looks like she's ate two. Then again it's probably just down to the fact that she no longer works so very hard in the gym.

*cough* The same thing happened to me.

a,Thyroid problem?
b,Fat is a feminist issue?
c,Competing with the septic bint who wants to be the fattest bint in the world?
d,Preparing for some reality tv drivel?

In fact I retract my last comment, that pic is still probably airbrushed within an inch of it's life- can you imagine the cellulite/stretch marks...

bigbird67 said:
Ravers said:
How the fcuk did this happen?

She used to be a right hotty.
She popped a sprog! It happens!
Sprog popping or beached whale impersonations?

Move over BB67...Claire needs fat-girl loving too...

vvaannmmaann said:
a,Thyroid problem?
b,Fat is a feminist issue?
c,Competing with the septic bint who wants to be the fattest bint in the world?
d,Preparing for some reality tv drivel?

She's already done that once.

She ended up going to "the camp" a facility run by some ex-SF chaps, getting women into shape for an extortionate amount of money.

Old news, she piled on a shit load of weight last year, then lost it, it luckily coincided with a fitness/weightloss video deal she had going and just in time for christmas!

Gym-Princess said:
Old news, she piled on a shit load of weight last year, then lost it, it luckily coincided with a fitness/weightloss video deal she had going and just in time for christmas!

Sadly no - this is a new pic from an article in Closer magazine about how much she loves being a lardarse

sensible head on....personally i find it refreshing to see a 'sleb' (be it A B C D or Z list) NOT pinging back into pre sprog shape in 20 nano seconds! Women have babies, babies change your body, it takes 9 months to have a baby and if you slide back into your size 0 jeans 4 days later you're spending way too much time looking at yourself in the mirror when you should be with your sprog!
sensible head off

she's way too thin

bigbird67 said:
sensible head on....personally i find it refreshing to see a 'sleb' (be it A B C D or Z list) NOT pinging back into pre sprog shape in 20 nano seconds! Women have babies, babies change your body, it takes 9 months to have a baby and if you slide back into your size 0 jeans 4 days later you're spending way too much time looking at yourself in the mirror when you should be with your sprog!
sensible head off
Agreed - but there's really no need for the bikini pics.

bigbird67 said:
sensible head on....personally i find it refreshing to see a 'sleb' (be it A B C D or Z list) NOT pinging back into pre sprog shape in 20 nano seconds! Women have babies, babies change your body, it takes 9 months to have a baby and if you slide back into your size 0 jeans 4 days later you're spending way too much time looking at yourself in the mirror when you should be with your sprog!sensible head off

she's way too thin
:salut: Yeah, right on sister. It's the f*ckin blokes' fault isn't it? The pressure of looking good, the stereotypical view of what a woman should look like.........let a woman be a woman, her way!!! Sing it girls.

Or, get your trotters out of the bargain bucket and put some hours in on the x-trainer. Bloody bone idle women.

:wink:

What a lardy cumbucket!
Gaining a couple of stone in pregnancy is a given, but seven's just taking the piss.
If she'd booked the seat next to mine on a plane or train, she'd be in for a long stand.

I've often wondered what happend to Steps, looks like one of them eat the others...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WolvoExPunk The NAAFI Bar 36
S The NAAFI Bar 45
OldRedCap The Intelligence Cell 2