Claims

not much chance of a claim there, the fact they offered to call you an ambulance (which you turned down) covers them somewhat as it would seem that they have a procedure in place, would have been different if theyd given you some soluable asprin and sent you home.

Jesus, you are jesting me? A claim??? You've been watching to much daytime TV! :x

Serves you right for using a crap gym. A fool and his elbow joint are easily parted.

“I dislocated my elbow in the gym…can I make a claim?”

My first thought…….YOU CHAV SCUM! :evil:

Did anyone show any REAL negligence or was it just an accident?

Just claim on your PAX and stop being a Jeremy Kyle walt.

chino18uk said:
Bit of a random one but someone must know....

I was on PT yesterday and dislocated my elbow... the gym didnt have a clue what to do first aid wise and is run by a civvie, not only that but the Med Center is also run by civvie's and was closed by 1630Hrs. Anyone know if a claim can be set?
I'll make a claim on your behalf, I claim you are a chavvie scroat that deserves fook all!

Man up cupcake! :evil:

What a claim to being the biggest Tosser going. There's no wonder the country is in sh1t state when you get dross thinking how to screw money out of the system.

Think not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country........ fukcing arsse wipe

chino18uk said:
Alright Fellas,

Im in the process of gettin posted and in need off a large roll of bubble wrap.... any chance someone can help me out there please ;)
...perhaps it was cotton wool you were after?

Did you complete an accident form? Also to be successful with a claim then you have to prove that someone has been negligent.

Jus tout of interest, where do you think the money comes from that gets paid out in claims? Or the money that it costs to pay the defendant law firms and baristers? The costs of the claimants solicitors? The costs of hiring the court? The costs of medical and other experts? It comes from the MOD's budget thats where.

Next time you go into the stores and you cant get boots for 3 months because there are none in stock I suggest you have a word with yourself.

chino18uk said:
Bit of a random one but someone must know....

I was on PT yesterday and dislocated my elbow... the gym didnt have a clue what to do first aid wise and is run by a civvie, not only that but the Med Center is also run by civvie's and was closed by 1630Hrs. Anyone know if a claim can be set?
I found this in JSP 346 - Surgeons' Newsletters. You might find something in there that helps.

In answer to your polite enquiry -

Pain and suffering for a dislocated elbow = very limited claim. So limited that only a completely self centred, immature, disgrace to the uniform would pursue it.

Refusal of medical assistance - the ambulance - weakens your almost pointless claim in any event.

Loss of earnings ? NIL

Future loss of earnings ? NIL

Loss of congenial employment ? NOT APPLICABLE

Loss of all credibility and face. COMPLETE !

GET A GRIP

Hang on, I have a sneaking suspicion that this freak is an AT.

Oxygen thief, trying to claim for a dislocated elbow which he probably did himself by being a complete fuckwit when his oppo's are putting on the line every day. I wouldn't want to be near this freak when he's doing IED clearance.

strima said:
Hang on, I have a sneaking suspicion that this freak is an AT.
No.

chino18uk said:
Hi, dont know if i have the right section here, but!!!!!

i just found out im on my jolly travels to colchester 13 AA has any one got any news on what the place is like, the work is like, the area is like and more important what the quarters are like. many thanks :)