Discussion in 'Finance, Property, Law' started by Married_un-accompanied, Sep 18, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Hi all,

    depoying on tour soon and was wondering, is there anything that my wife and I can claim whilst I am away and when I comeback. I have already done the coucil tax claim (IE claim single persons tax for my wife), but I have heard that as you earn more during your tour te Inland revenue very kindly put you onto emergancy tax??? If thats the truth can i claim anything back??

    If there is anything else tht either myself or my wife can claim please let me know!!!