Claims to have a history of intolerance to fruit & veg

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Random_Task, Feb 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Fat boy may be put in care
    Sunday Times Link
  2. About time parents were held accountable for their children's ill being. Reminds me of an incident in our little town.

12 year old is caught with an arsenal in his school bag. Claims he bought the guns with his allowance and was planning to shoot up just a few "enemies" in his class purely for "self defense.''

Parents claim ignorance. I say bullcrap. If they don't know what is going on in their kid's life, who is expected to?

About time parents took an interest in their spawn's lives.
  3. An intolerance to fruit and vegetables and an affinity to lard; the parents should be prosecuted
  4. It could be though, that the parents just don't have a clue. It isn't wrong, they just may need to be educated.

Supernanny sytleee.
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I fcuking hate veg and only eat some fruit but I'm still not as fat as that cnut.
  6. Just fell off my chair laughing..................
  7. eight years old, and 14 stone

thats child abuse, plain and simple

poor lads fukced if he discovers that chips are made from a vegetable

best he stick to his crisp and chocolate diet
  8. Bayonet the parents, get fat lad running up and down sand dunes (using same bayonet if necessary). If someone from the local authority can PM me, I'll tell you where to send the consultancy fee
  9. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

[align=center]Fruit and veg intolerance, I can see them drafting legislation right now...

No doubt Msr Philips will pipe up shortly... ;)[/align]

(edited to add it may well mean the end of MLLLLAAAAAAARRRRRR'ing on ARRSE)
  10. no excuse for fat kids...they can only eat what you buy,if you fill your fridge with sh!t thats what they'll eat. Its not brain surgery!
  11. Trev you live on Cider and Green & Blacks so shruuup ;-)
  12. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

...and cider is made from???? ;)
  13. does cider no count as fruit then?? Feck!! Next you'll be telling me that cocoa BEANS aren't veg!!
  14. No sweetie, and no matter what the lads tell you that stuff is not in the protein food group either! ;-)
  15. Thought it was a liquid?? :plotting: