Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Claims to Fame

lol.... my claims to fame

Produced and co hosted weekend breakfast radio show on Radio City.

Featured on a show called "Cream" for sky 1 traveling round Ibiza getting mashed and clubbing etc with Mrs Disco.

Interviewed for Rapture Clubbers channel then did a guest spot on thier club culture show.

Sent to Ibiza by clubbing magazine.....

Disco:
what type of clubs do you use?.. are they like the stereotypical Neanderthal style, all branchy/knobby, or are they more sophisticated and stylin' like baseball/cricket bat..smooth and polished?..

oh,oh!.. are they wood or aluminum?..

or do you just use a nine-iron or a 3-wood?

lol... kind of knew some smart arrse would ask that lol... spikey ones :D

Forgot to mention I had the gayest picci of me ever printed in a magazine (most of you have seen it lol).

Also had a tiny part in a film that comes out in september about doormen in Liverpool (filmed that in December and January).

and audio producing work I do is ongoing :D

Got stuck down the toilet of the drummer from katrina and the waves.
Played football with rory mcgrath
Almost tripped over stephan hawking in the street
Told Mark Blundell I thought he was tit
Went out with a hotty offa grange hill.

Flashy- I lived 3miles from bassingbourn when i was a nipper. Didn't realise thats where fmj was filmed.

edited

just re-watched it. It bloody is as well!! Which scene are you in?

ummmmm errrrrrr

Joss Stone was one of my Army Cadets - I had to work with the BBC and the Cadets in trying to sort out the first program she was on......

I once worked with the person who set up the Esso Tiger Token thingie.......

Played Football at primary school with one of David Dimbleby children, or grand children!.......

Was filmed for some advert in cornwall when I was about 5 years old......

spent some time on the Consertive Party's Policy Group.........

i went to same school as linford christie and i also appear in th emotion picture Fever Pitch.
plus the occasional glance on telethon, gladiators.

Went to school with the Prime Minister of Jamaica's son.

Played pool and drank plenty of Vodka with a Polish Minister, nice lady, totally down to earth

Lived with the girl who owns Kazaa for 3 years.

Worked selling door to door with Tom Bloxham MBE when we were students

Told John Leslie he was better off out of it, after he split with Catherine Z-J , I was very very drunk at a party.

Had a long chat and a drink with Jo Guest in a pub after a show where Jo had been working as a promotions girl , but declined going for a meal afterwards , as the then girlfriend was getting a tad arrsey

Used to drink with Lee Kerslake out of Uriah Heep & sold David Gilmour's missus a book on herbs at the Chelsea Flower Show 8)

During an extended sojourn to New Zealand and all points south 91-96 a friend and I got into an exellent ruck with two of the NZ test team outside the Bendigo in Alexandra following the Cantabury -Otago match. Martin crowe may be Russle Crowes cousin but he fights like a girl and his side kick Dithpak Patel was a runner. All this was because we claimed to be spys for the TCCB and that having watched them play we would recommend sending an under 16's team for the 92 test. Next evening we had our beers bought till kick out time by the group of girls that the pair of larikins had been pestering and best of all England trounced them in the test series.
I also got a days work as an extra in both Xena worrior princess and Hurcules. In Xena I was man holding spear and after smoko (tea break ) I was man holding spear in Hurcules,of course I changed hands so as not to give the game away. Easy money and I got close enough to Lucy Lawless to smell GRRRRR!

oh, wow.. this is so cool.. like, so, if we all did these sort of famous people, important thingy bits.. does this mean we're all connected like in a Kevin Bacon kind of way??..

whoa, dudes... this is like so freaky...

so, Flashy... what's Elton John really like?, [ I mean.. in bed...]

Lucy Lawless's stunt double used to come into a place I worked at.

I asked her about her car number plate one day -LLMS0E, nearly came in my undercackers as she purred 'It means Little Ms Naughty' :D

Come on black hand a stunt double is close but no cigar. Oh she smelt yummy , Think a jug of DB mixed with a battered sausage.