claims on posting

just after some quick help

posted to germany been 10 yrs since last posted overseas so bit rusty on claims side of life

obviously disturbance claim is main one understand that, but am i still allowed to claim MMA and cost of tunnel ticket under jpa or is it called something else now

plus what food allowance or whatever it used to be are you allowed to claim lol

intend to do the channel tunnel and then up to hohne so anything i can claim back will be much appreciated

Similar threads

Latest Threads