Claims from before Apr 07

#1
I have a long standing claim (from 2006), that has been passed backwards and forwards a bit under the old system, been lost (silly me - didn't take a copy) and been sat on while we all visited the Gulf. It is fairly large (£1000 or so), so is it too late to claim it all back, and how do I do so under JPA?

Thanks for any help.
FFS
 
#2
you can only try last october i put a claim for IE for a course i did in 2005 and it worked
 
#5
Manual JPA spreadsheet. That sounds exactly like what I need. Thank you. I knew the clerk was being slack when he suggested putting all the claims in as 01 Apr 07.

IE for 2005 - I'm fairly certain that you can only claim IE after it was brought in, not backdate it. Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I'll be quids in!
 
#11
No way, JSP 752 states that you can backdate for up to 6 years, but you will be unable to do it on JPA, and the legacy rules under PIE will apply, I think reciepts would be needed, I will stand corrected if wrong, in addition, all backdated claims would be at Lagacy Rates aswell.

You would have to submit all on a manual claim as stated above, like I said, reciepts, I think, will be required.
 
#12
I remember its introduction well you are right LJS it was £2.90 per night - we had queues of AAC pilots putting in 1771s for one night's worth!!

There was only a brief period in 06/07 when receipts were required, prior to that every time you were away from your permanent duty station on temp duty there was an entitlement - as long as some expenditure was made for the elements it is for, i.e. laundry, phone call home, newspaper (which there obviously, always is!)

PW
 
#14
As he says, do the research, or get your HR to do it, and submit a retrospective claim with the required supporting documentation, if needed, over to you my freind.

No reason why you shouldn't, if the regs are followed to the letter, thus, you are covered.

Good luck with that, mines a pint of wife beater.
 
#16
paywog said:
I remember its introduction well you are right LJS it was £2.90 per night - we had queues of AAC pilots putting in 1771s for one night's worth!!

There was only a brief period in 06/07 when receipts were required, prior to that every time you were away from your permanent duty station on temp duty there was an entitlement - as long as some expenditure was made for the elements it is for, i.e. laundry, phone call home, newspaper (which there obviously, always is!)

PW
How about PIE pre JPA inception. were reciepts required then, if so, Mmmm
 
#17
LongJohnSilver said:
As he says, do the research, or get your HR to do it, and submit a retrospective claim with the required supporting documentation, if needed, over to you my freind.

No reason why you shouldn't, if the regs are followed to the letter, thus, you are covered.

Good luck with that, mines a pint of wife beater.
No probs, the flying pigs will bring it to you!

If, however, I were to be successful, I'll gladly buy you one! Fecking unlikely though...

Tubs
 
#18
LongJohnSilver said:
paywog said:
I remember its introduction well you are right LJS it was £2.90 per night - we had queues of AAC pilots putting in 1771s for one night's worth!!

There was only a brief period in 06/07 when receipts were required, prior to that every time you were away from your permanent duty station on temp duty there was an entitlement - as long as some expenditure was made for the elements it is for, i.e. laundry, phone call home, newspaper (which there obviously, always is!)

PW
How about PIE pre JPA inception. were reciepts required then, if so, Mmmm
And what are we doing at this time of night talking about PIE and IE, really, we should get out more lol.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top