Claiming Petrol money back

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by moneysaver, Apr 9, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. My Clerk is on leave at the moment so I would appreciate help with the following problem.

    I have 600miles worth of petrol to claim back from authorised leave. I've been trying to claim the money back on JPA. However, I was under the impression that it is MMA@CLR that you put the claim through. For the life of me I can't find this in JPA.

    Any ideas?
  2. Go to the expense menu > create new expense claim > then select MMA@CLR
  3. BuggerAll

    BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

    Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, not around the eyes but into my eyes. You are falling asleep. When you wake up you will believe that JPA is an easy, user friendly well designed, efficient and effective way of handling your personal admin and you will have no complaints about it...

    1, 2, 3 you're back in the room...

    What do you think of JPA?
  4. JPA is an easy, user friendly well designed, efficient and effective way of handling your personal admin
  5. OR

    JPA is cheaper than paying someone else to do this stuff for you.
  6. MMA at PCR is it not?????
  7. also to find it...

    click on new expense claim.. select "other duty travel"

    on the next screen select mma @ pcr

    if i remember correctly your allowed to do 4 claims per tax year providing you've 3 years service or less
  8. Don't select PCR, select CLR, or you could always click on the self service user guides and read the freakin guides seeing as 'your clerk' is not in.

    Apparently we all do our own admin now don't you know :wink:
  9. And after all that you find that the computer says no!
  10. And if you knacker it up, you will get audited. 8)
  11. Fair point, but have any of you been on JPA recently? When you go to Motor Milage Allowances there is not an option for CLR only PCR. Hence the original question.
  12. Don't be daft, we are all on leave.

    Dale T Snail.
    Cbt HR Spec
    Aged 4
    For CO
  13. no such thing as CLR

    only PCR and ODR

    also everytime i've banged a claim in for petrol money on leave.. its always been PCR as instructed by my coy clerk!!

    and they always go through... do it on the monday money usually in the bank for thursday
  14. Should be CLR -always has been, probably moved as part of the V 9 upgrade - I will have a dig when back in to work on Thu then update this thread. (PCR = 28.3p per mile, CLR = 26p per mile)

  15. That's right, of course there is no such thing as CLR 'Converted Leave Rate', I must have just made it up and got it cunningly inserted into JSP 752.

    Try claiming ODR then, maybe that is what the entitlement is - but unless you are the Queen, then possibly it's not that either.

    I suggest you go back to your Company Clerk and advise them that they have been advising you incorrectly and could they please arrange for all your claims that have been paid at the wrong rate to be adjusted as required.

    I am just jealous of course as I have no entitlement to any claims in the UK anymore - those days are long since gone for me :(