Claiming on JPA

Am I able to claim back parking charges from London on JPA.

The vehicle was military white fleet and parked up inside the congestion zone for 5 days due to a course paid for by my unit.

I'm asking as I can not get to a JPA terminal until the New Year.........

Cheers

Could you not park at the course venu, if not you can claim on JPA, not sure if there is a drop down for car parking under Other Duty Travel, prehaps someone else on here will know.

Course venue has no parking facility. I had to walk in each day from the Hotel to save on a parking fee of £35 at nearby car park as well as the Congestion charge every day! The hotel car park charged £23 a day so this was the cheaper option.

ipaq said:
Course venue has no parking facility. I had to walk in each day from the Hotel to save on a parking fee of £35 at nearby car park as well as the Congestion charge every day! The hotel car park charged £23 a day so this was the cheaper option.
There is an option in a drop down box for car parking because I have just used it, I think!

Litotes

Definately an option for car parking.
However for the bizarre which do not appear and are obviously chargable back to the Army the FSAs that I have had since the intro of JPA have always said put it down as taxi fares and then add the explaination in the justification box - talk to your FSA and they can be quite understandable (well some can be).