Claiming IE on Paper Form

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Scavenger, Jul 27, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. My dearest pay experts.

    Because of my location, I dont have access to JPA, and have to complete a paper form (JS Form JPA F016).

    I need to claim IE - please can someone explain how I do it on this form? I dont need to attach any reciepts do I?!! It is £10 a day for Germany?

    Thanks very much,