Claiming for mobile phone

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Lordfelcher, May 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My own personal mobile phone number was published on orders as a duty point of contact. Quite rightly i was a litte bit miffed. However, i was even more miffed to find out that my service provider charges a £10 admin fee to change my number, can i claim this back?

At first i wasnt too bothered, but when some one phones me on my own mobile on a sunday morning to moan about some thing at work, then a sense of humour failure kicks in!

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Easy answer dont answer the thing if you dont recognise the number as non work, ensure that yoou have complained about the publishing of your personal number in writing to the boss of the imbecile that printed it. For the same reason I only answer my mobile if it is a friend or family recognised number. Thats what answer services are for. If it is a recruitment agency with the job of a lifetime they will either leave a message or it wasnt meant to be! I enjoyed a client callingh me on my mobile for weeks and months after I had finished their contract. Eventually they got the hint!