Claiming back accommodation charges without DHRG code

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Rocky_Yeti, Jun 10, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

  1. Quick question for all the JPA Jedis out there. Have just returned from spending a week taking part in some joint training with the French Army (no white flag waving included). As it was a bit of a fast ball task didn't get chance to sort out my expenses before I left. While over there had to pay out for my own food and accommodation on the French base ( 25 Euros a night for the room) so how do I go about claiming the cash back as I don't have the DHRG code as it was service accom that i need to put it through as daily substance as a nightly rate?


    Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  2. Ideally you should be asking your unit HR, however yes you would do.

    I would assume that you had Joining Instructions for this? there may be a paragraph pertaining to DS & NS