Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claiming a Holocaust survivor may of had a lesbian relationship with her guard.

All concentration camps had gas chambers... They can be found on the original Nazi blueprints marked 'gaskammer'. Photographs of buildings and surviving contructions still exist. They were used as the design clearly intended, to fumigate/sterilise belongings of inmates, to kill lice using zyklon B saving lives. Other drawings can be found showing purpose built 'leichenkeller' (mortuaries) with adjacent Verbrennungsanlagen (incinerators). Again by position, design and layout they could not be used for anything else on a practical scale. Death by disease, old age and executions was common in all camps. When the Allies destroyed production and supply lines to the camps many thousands died from typhus and starvation.

Howling mentalism.

Heyyyyyy, it's the blunt pencil! Still got me on ignore for calling you out as a Jew-hating holocaust denier?

I assume you're here to deny the existence of lesbian gas chambers; you're probably getting all sweaty thinking about it....
You have never been on ignore. It's more likely that you have never posted anything reasonable.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
So it was our fault these people died?

Convenient how they all seemed to die in alphabetical order, according to Auschwitz records.

Strange too how Rudolf Hoess confessed to something he didn’t do. Or how Groening witnessed something that didn’t happen.
Who to blame is a massive question. Certainly not us. The Germans just nick it I think. The Jewish culture and other factors were involved.

There are no recorded deaths by gassing in the Auschwitz records.

Höss may have been tortured and Gröning apparently added nothing of substance at his trial

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Who to blame is a massive question. Certainly not us. The Germans just nick it I think. The Jewish culture and other factors were involved.

Höss may have been tortured and Gröning apparently added nothing of substance at his trial
Mods, we really need a little swastika button, just for Blunty.

The Nuremberg trials were a travesty.

Good, innocent men and women sent to the gallows.

The believers will know that Judgement Day will see them right.

Why do you think that is?

Limited number of records

When using the data base, please remember that the death certificates cover only registered prisoners who died in the period mentioned in the previous paragraph. The overwhelming majority of victims, mostly Jewish, perished in the gas chambers immediately after arrival, without being entered in the camp records, and without their deaths being noted in the German documents.

Some people post crap on here for a laugh, some to get a reaction and some because they are just plain stupid.
You may possibly post for all 3 reasons.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
Some people post crap on here for a laugh, some to get a reaction and some because they are just plain stupid.
You may possibly post for all 3 reasons.
All true, but you missed the real reason: Higgs bosun is a holocaust denier who hates Jews, as can be seen by trawling through his previous posts (just remember to wash your hands after having done so). I can't honestly prove he's a closet Nazi, but it does seem quite likely to me.

I find the best thing to do is to point this out to all and sundry whenever he starts up his bullsh1t "no gas chambers, no records" spiel; eventually a moderator will notice he's spouting hate again and will smite him with the ban hammer. It does mean that this thread is effectively ruined, though, because the hateful little anti-semitic monomaniac won't stop before being banned.

Where are you on flat earth theory, the moon landings, 5G, vaccinations and the efficacy of face masks against COVID?

Because on this you’re batshit crazy.

philc

LE
Apologies I seem to have brought to life our resident Holocaust denier. Quite why we have Holocaust deniers I have no idea, either they think Nazis were the good guys or they hate Jews, Homosexuals, the handicapped Gypsies and a long list of those exterminated. It seems every board has one who despite everyones efforts to educate through history, facts, data, oral and written testimony, confessions and over whelming truth cant see the facts choosing to cheery pick small inconsistencies to discredit the whole story.

I find it best to ignore, which some say allows the falsehoods to gain credence if unchallenged, maybe. However the truth stands for its self.

Guns

ADC
Book Reviewer
I can clean up the thread if you wish. Previously we left the posts be to show how H_B got his ass handed to himself again. It does, however, get tiresome having to refute something which has been proven so many times.

I can clean up the thread if you wish. Previously we left the posts be to show how H_B got his ass handed to himself again. It does, however, get tiresome having to refute something which has been proven so many times.
Leave it as it is as a monument to his twisted ideas, I’m not sure anyone takes him seriously.

I Just don’t bother engaging with him anymore, I would call him a David Irving Walt but I suspect it is the other way around and Irving gets his ideas from H_B.

philc

LE

I would leave it, to change it is changing history in its own small way. I had read on the Board about HBs denial of the Holocaust in the past. however its the first time I have seen it first hand so to speak. Leave it for all to witness.

One for Higgsy

I would leave it, to change it is changing history in its own small way. I had read on the Board about HBs denial of the Holocaust in the past. however its the first time I have seen it first hand so to speak. Leave it for all to witness.

What I don’t get is the depths of the disinformation.

It’s one thing to argue from incredulity - ‘I can’t believe the Germans could do that’ - it’s another thing to make up and disseminate an entire false narrative.

Sort of on topic. Ans Van Dijk a middle aged Dutch Lesbian Jewish women who was an informer for the Gestapo and betrayed other Jews who were in hiding. She was executed by firing squad after the war in 1947. Apparently there was some angst by the Dutch about executing a Jewish women.

Ans Van Dijk Jewish collaborator

Ans van Dijk

ans_van_dijk.jpg
ans-van-dijk-executie.jpg

Higgs' crayonning caused the 'Denial' thread to be closed.
In the thread I pointed out how Richard Evans' research into Irving uncovered even more of his lies, and was the foundation behind the court victory.
Now, despite the courts deciding 'yep, Irving is a denialist cnut', Higgs continues his Adolf apologist BS.

Latest Threads