Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claiming a Holocaust survivor may of had a lesbian relationship with her guard.

You normally expect others to back words with evidence

What evidence do you have this time?
I expect them to back up what they say.
What did i say?

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
While looking through the specs of the lorries that killed jews by recycling the exhaust back into the box van bodies I also read info on how many of the drivers of these lorries hated the job as they could hear nothing but screams and shouts from those trapped in the box body as they drove.
Early on the drivers started driving more quickly to get the job done quicker, but this didn’t give the carbon monoxide enough time to kill (basically murder) those in the back.

The ever efficient German authorities learned from this and made two changes.
They imposed a speed limit for the drivers, but also decided they needed to fit beefier rear axles/suspension to the lorries as the jews crowded by the rear doors in an attempt to escape death.................and were causing damage to the lorry!

The set set of documents also revealed that being sent to be a camp guard could often be a punishment posting for an SS soldier.

Or as a posting following wounding in combat. Remember the guard staff and the camp staff were two actually diffent groups. SSTk were the camp staff, whilst earlier the SA, or Allegmine SS provided guards until the formation of SSVT and its development in the Totenkopf Divison as combat troops.

I repeat, what did I say.

It's an internet forum you didn't say anything

You still haven't provided any evidence to back up what you posted

I repeat, where is the evidence?

It's an internet forum you didn't say anything

You still haven't provided any evidence to back up what you posted

I repeat, where is the evidence?
You knew what I meant but decided to be a smart arse, what did I post
I said someone posted something on ARRSE, my evidence was that I think it was photex. I didn't claim anything else did I?
Unless you want to quote me saying something different?

Belsen did not become a KL until 1943 and when wanting to exterminate people they shipped them off east to Auschwitz-Birkenau. Belsen was an exchange and holding camp rather than an extermination camp. So you disbelieve those who survived Sobibor or Auschwitz-Birkenau or the other camps such as Sachsenhauusen which had a gas chamber. Ravensbruck used to transport those they wanted to muder to one of the euthansiastellen.
All concentration camps had gas chambers... They can be found on the original Nazi blueprints marked 'gaskammer'. Photographs of buildings and surviving contructions still exist. They were used as the design clearly intended, to fumigate/sterilise belongings of inmates, to kill lice using zyklon B saving lives. Other drawings can be found showing purpose built 'leichenkeller' (mortuaries) with adjacent Verbrennungsanlagen (incinerators). Again by position, design and layout they could not be used for anything else on a practical scale. Death by disease, old age and executions was common in all camps. When the Allies destroyed production and supply lines to the camps many thousands died from typhus and starvation.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
All concentration camps had gas chambers... They can be found on the original Nazi blueprints marked 'gaskammer'. Photographs of buildings and surviving contructions still exist. They were used as the design clearly intended, to fumigate/sterilise belongings of inmates, to kill lice using zyklon B saving lives. Other drawings can be found showing purpose built 'leichenkeller' (mortuaries) with adjacent Verbrennungsanlagen (incinerators). Again by position, design and layout they could not be used for anything else on a practical scale. Death by disease, old age and executions was common in all camps. When the Allies destroyed production and supply lines to the camps many thousands died from typhus and starvation.
Heyyyyyy, it's the blunt pencil! Still got me on ignore for calling you out as a Jew-hating holocaust denier?

I assume you're here to deny the existence of lesbian gas chambers; you're probably getting all sweaty thinking about it....

So it was our fault these people died?

Convenient how they all seemed to die in alphabetical order, according to Auschwitz records.

Strange too how Rudolf Hoess confessed to something he didn’t do. Or how Groening witnessed something that didn’t happen.

All concentration camps had gas chambers... They can be found on the original Nazi blueprints marked 'gaskammer'. Photographs of buildings and surviving contructions still exist. They were used as the design clearly intended, to fumigate/sterilise belongings of inmates, to kill lice using zyklon B saving lives. Other drawings can be found showing purpose built 'leichenkeller' (mortuaries) with adjacent Verbrennungsanlagen (incinerators). Again by position, design and layout they could not be used for anything else on a practical scale.

I wont disagree with any of that

Of course nobody** has ever claimed concentratio camps were used to gas Jews on an industrial scale- that was specific purpose built camps.

Death by disease, old age and executions was common in all camps. When the Allies destroyed production and supply lines to the camps many thousands died from typhus and starvation.

Bollox - thats just Nazi apologism and I expected better of you

I wont dispute that the collapse of logistics* and the loss of agriculture as Germany was pushed back had an impact - but the food was in the east and being shipped west.

Russian and Jewish prisoners were systematically starved (and murdered) in the camps from the day they arrived - to try and claim starvation massively increased because of Allied action really is scraping the barrel in defending the indefensible.

Then of course theres the problem that the numbers dont add up to support your claims

Its a favourite point of Hollocaust deniers that the official deaths recorded (red cross) and numbers in the camp do not come anywhere near the holocaust figure (ergo they say its a lie)

This ironically disproves your claim
For your version of events to work prisoners were sent to the camps and unrecorded anywhere - nor where they ever fed.

It does however support (along with other evidence) that large numbers were never processed never got their tattoo and were instead sent to dedicated sites for immidiate murder.

Feel free to argue the method of that murder but - which is what you used to claim your position was - but here youve slipped into denying that the systemic and deliberate murder took place

*Belson is an example - but even there it was not allied bombing that caused the issue - rather the Germans moved a large number in supposedly on a temporary basis (Jews for trucks) and failed to provide for them.
Whereupon the system collapsed - still it provides a semi real example of inadvertant poor treatment resulting in deaths allowing the deniers to siezs upon it

**No Historian - people missunderstanding have of course and frequently . Bit erroneous repetition doesnt = official claims

Latest Threads