Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Claiming a Holocaust survivor may of had a lesbian relationship with her guard.

philc

LE
Sorry but this is just some form of Gay revisionism, trying to garner a toe hole in what is already a horrific tale, including Homosexuals that were executed.

She has no evidence as she admits and is trying to, in fact I dont know what she is trying to do, Lesbian Nazi Lovers is a thing with her, I hope she loses, and loses again, her reputation is shredded and her career ended.

Even here if you put forward some thing thats a little of the wall its questioned and proof is required, seems if your agenda is Gay its not questioned.

The SS guard fell in love with the young woman and imagined that they had a future together after the war, the court heard. The guard followed the prisoner when she was moved to two other concentration camps, the last being Bergen-Belsen. After that camp was liberated in 1945, the guard was arrested while trying to hide among the prisoners. In 1946, a British military court sentenced her to two years in prison.

Hájková, who is researching the queer history of the Holocaust, said testimonies by survivors of the camps and legal documents from the guard’s trial led her to conclude that the two women might have had a lesbian relationship, either coercive or consensual. However, she acknowledged that there was no definite proof of this.

Dalef65

Old-Salt
"... might have had a relationship, which might have been coercive, but there is no definite proof."

Sounds like the author is giving herself some get out clauses there. You could almost say "nothing to see here, move along now".

endure

GCM

Claiming a Holocaust survivor may of HAVE had a lesbian relationship with her guard.​

grammar.jpg

Dwarf

LE
Obviously the Historian is not an arrser, no pics and it didn't happen.

Warwick uni. Nuff said. Uber woke,woke. Used to walk my dogs around the campus when in England ( nigh on twenty five years). Last year told to stay away from main campus and keep to public foot paths as some students had issues with dogs.
Ironically one of my dogs found a student that had fallen into a coma, another time we alerted the security to a fire and were given a car pass as a reward

There are a number of accounts which detail the proclivities of the infamous Auschwitz guard Irma Grese, who had quite an appetite for prisoners of either sex.

One claim was that she carried a whip and had a thing for lashing the nipples/tits off those females who encountered her in a bad mood.

Don’t forget Ilsa, She Wolf of the SS......

I know of it but haven't watched that one, is there enough gratuitous nudity to make it worthwhile?

Millions of poor unfortunate inmates, 100'000's of guards, administrators, other perps and Kapos.

Not unknown for pedos to take a shine to poor victims , females ones were murdered once they fell pregnant . poor little teens of either sex just abused .

And not a Priest or Scout Leader in sight !

"... might have had a relationship, which might have been coercive, but there is no definite proof."

Sounds like the author is giving herself some get out clauses there. You could almost say "nothing to see here, move along now".

Agendas can’t be driven if they talk of coercive relationships.

Sorry but this is just some form of Gay revisionism, trying to garner a toe hole in what is already a horrific tale, including Homosexuals that were executed.

She has no evidence as she admits and is trying to, in fact I dont know what she is trying to do, Lesbian Nazi Lovers is a thing with her, I hope she loses, and loses again, her reputation is shredded and her career ended.

Even here if you put forward some thing thats a little of the wall its questioned and proof is required, seems if your agenda is Gay its not questioned.

The SS guard fell in love with the young woman and imagined that they had a future together after the war, the court heard. The guard followed the prisoner when she was moved to two other concentration camps, the last being Bergen-Belsen. After that camp was liberated in 1945, the guard was arrested while trying to hide among the prisoners. In 1946, a British military court sentenced her to two years in prison.

Hájková, who is researching the queer history of the Holocaust, said testimonies by survivors of the camps and legal documents from the guard’s trial led her to conclude that the two women might have had a lesbian relationship, either coercive or consensual. However, she acknowledged that there was no definite proof of this.

I'd be more concerned that you can effectively libel the dead in box head land and decendents can cash in on it.

There are a number of accounts which detail the proclivities of the infamous Auschwitz guard Irma Grese, who had quite an appetite for prisoners of either sex.

One claim was that she carried a whip and had a thing for lashing the nipples/tits off those females who encountered her in a bad mood.
Unfortunately a lot of claims about concentration camps/extermination camps can't be proved. The we made after the war when everyone wanted to believe every bad thing said about the Nazis, the Nazis weren't hanging around to defend themselves, nobody wanted to be seen defending them and after a few decades most people alive at the end of the war were dead.
A common claim was that people were gassed at Belsen, certainly throughout my childhood in the 80s this was common knowledge, only it was utter bollocks.

Depends on the edit , shedloads in the edit l watched, bit cringeworthy though....

Cringeworthy is fine, I love watching Zombie Flesh eaters

Unfortunately a lot of claims about concentration camps/extermination camps can't be proved. The we made after the war when everyone wanted to believe every bad thing said about the Nazis, the Nazis weren't hanging around to defend themselves, nobody wanted to be seen defending them and after a few decades most people alive at the end of the war were dead.
A common claim was that people were gassed at Belsen, certainly throughout my childhood in the 80s this was common knowledge, only it was utter bollocks.

@Higgs_bosun walt.

Latest Threads